- Chapter 7 -

(WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE FILLED WITH SMUT/SEXUAL CONTENT)

They were both so nervous about doing this, but they both knew what they wanted. They wanted each other. Namjoon continued to kiss Yoongi's neck, each time leaving a mark behind. Yoongi whimpered. Namjoon grinned and began to kiss Yoongi's soft lips slowly easing his tongue into Yoongi's mouth. Their tongues practically wrapped around each other. Namjoon began taking the towel off Yoongi. Yoongi lay there naked, he felt cold, but everywhere that Namjoon would touch would feel warm even a bit hot. The sounds of soft moans and groans filled the room. Namjoon stroked Yoongi's dick slowly which had precum on the tip. Yoongi let out a soft moan, which motivated Namjoon to continue.

"n-namjoon..ah" Yoongi whimpered.

"sh baby," namjoon continued to stroke and rub Yoongi's dick.

Yoongi tried to contain himself, but each time namjoon would touch him, it felt too good to possibly contain. Suddenly, yoongi let out a gasp and a moan. Namjoon began licking Yoongi's dick, slowly he began to suck. His tongue swirling around Yoongi's tip. Yoongi shivered and bit his lip. Namjoon didn't stop no matter how much noise Yoongi made. If anyone heard yoongi's cute moans then congrats to them.

"joonie I can't...if you keep doing that- ah!" Yoongi whimpered and moaned more each time he tried to speak he would interrupt himself to let out another cute moan or whimper.

Each time Yoongi would moan and whimper Namjoon would get turned on even more. Finally, yoongi gave in letting out his load into Namjoon's mouth. Every drop, Namjoon swallowed. Yoongi, panting and blushing, wasn't prepared for what was to come. Namjoon let his towel fall, exposing his hard dick. Yoongi's eyes widened as Namjoon grabbed him by his hips and pulled him closer. Namjoon sat back and grinned at Yoongi.

"Yoongi come on, ride me baby." Namjoon smirked.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he just relied on his actions now. Yoongi went closer and was on top practically sitting on Namjoon's dick already. Yoongi lowered himself onto Namjoon's lap letting out a groan as Namjoon entered him. Yoongi whimpered and began to move his hips. Namjoon moaned as he held Yoongi's hips helping him move up and down. It hurt, but Yoongi ignored the pain and focused on the intense pleasure. He was having sex with his true love, without a worry. The day was rough for both of them, especially with witnessing their brother and friend die. That didn't seem to matter anymore though, the sex was too good to even think about other things. The time went by, it lasted for almost 40 minutes. Yoongi wanted it to last even more. The sounds of both of them moaning and groaning. Yoongi felt hot and so did Namjoon. As Yoongi kept riding Namjoon's dick, Namjoon kissed Yoongi's neck leaving more marks even down to his chest. Yoongi's body was consumed with pleasure.

"Keep riding me baby," Namjoon whispered into Yoongi's ear.

"I'll gladly do so Joonie," Yoongi grinned as he kept riding Namjoon.

Yoongi bit his lip as he moved up and down more. Namjoon moaned and pulled Yoongi close as he let out his final load out of three. Yoongi whimpered and let himself fall onto Namjoon's chest. Both of them panting and trying to gather themselves again. Namjoon held Yoongi and ran his hand through Yoongi's hair.

"So much for the shower earlier," Namjoon laughed.

"You're right, we just got all dirty again," Yoongi giggles.

"I love you, Yoongi." Namjoon whispered as he placed a kiss on Yoongi's forehead.

"I love you too, Namjoon." Yoongi smiled.

After five minutes, both of them fell asleep with each other. Yoongi was the first to awake. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. Yoongi looked up and saw Namjoon asleep still, snoring softly.