- Chapter 2 -

The door creaked as it opened slowly. In the reflection of the mirror, Yoongi could see Namjoon standing in the doorway. Yoongi couldn't help, but instantly blush. Yoongi was still wearing Namjoon's jacket. Namjoon looked at Yoongi, then smiled.

"Playing dress up?" Namjoon laughed.

"I...I was just trying it on because I want one like it!" Yoongi fumbled his words.

"You look good in it," Namjoon told Yoongi as he walked towards him.

"Thanks! Here you can have it back! I'm going to shower!" Yoongi exclaimed as he gave Namjoon his jacket back and rushed into the bathroom, immediately locking the door.

Namjoon stood in the empty room and looked down at the jacket in his hands. Namjoon smiled as the image of Yoongi wearing the leather jacket popped up in his mind. Namjoon left the jacket on Yoongi's bed and exited the room. Meanwhile, in the bathroom, Yoongi was standing under the running water. Yoongi was embarrassed as he kept replaying what had just happened, in his mind. The facial expression that Namjoon had when the door opened. The words Namjoon had said. All repeating over and over in Yoongi's mind.

"Why did I do that? He must think I'm such an idiot and a weirdo." Yoongi sighed.

After ten minutes, Yoongi finished showering and turned off the water. His pale skin covered in water droplets, some which trickled down his body. Yoongi dried himself off and stepped out with the towel wrapped around his waist. Yoongi peeked out of the bathroom door to make sure Namjoon wasn't in the bedroom. The room was empty so Yoongi walked out of the bathroom and to his closet. Yoongi put on a simple hoodie and some sweatpants. He sat on his bed and checked his phone. When Yoongi placed his phone to the side he saw the leather jacket and grabbed it.

"Why did he leave it?" Yoongi questioned in frustration.

Yoongi grabbed the jacket and walked out to the living room. Namjoon was sitting on the couch, scrolling through messages on his phone. The floor creaked as Yoongi walked out to the couch. Namjoon looked up from his phone and made eye contact with Yoongi.

"You took long in the shower," Namjoon said as he put his phone in his pocket and stood up.

"I was only in there for a few minutes," Yoongi mumbled.

Namjoon walked to Yoongi, but stopped as Yoongi tried to hand him the leather jacket.

"Yoongi, it's yours now. I have plenty other jackets, don't worry." Namjoon smiled.

"Thanks, Joon. I'll make sure to take care of it," Yoongi smiled slightly.

Namjoon grabbed his car keys and his wallet. Yoongi looked at him with a sad expression, thinking Namjoon was leaving already.

"You're leaving?" Yoongi sighed.

"Huh? No! Of course I'm not leaving! Wait did I even ask you..? Ahh! I didn't! Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to come with me and get more beer that's why I came into your room dork," Namjoon confessed as he felt bad for just coming into Yoongi's room like he had done.

"Oh, sure I'll come!" Yoongi said as he quickly grabbed his shoes and slipped them on.

Namjoon smiled as Yoongi seemed to be happy to go with him. In the car, Yoongi had his window down with his arm out catching raindrops on his palm. Namjoon smiled as he drove to the store. Seeing Yoongi happy, made any day the best day for Namjoon.

"Jin hates when I go out in the rain," Yoongi spoke.

"Why? I know Jin cares for you, but it's just rain," Namjoon chuckled.

"He thinks I'll get sick quickly he treats me like a child," Yoongi sighed, but chuckled too.

"Well, Jin isn't here so you can catch as many raindrops as you want. You can even dance in the rain if you want to." Namjoon smiled.

Yoongi smiled after hearing Namjoon say that. He felt so happy with Namjoon, but the thoughts of getting rejected hit Yoongi hard. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon, the thought of losing was too much to bare. Suddenly, Yoongi had dozed off, he didn't realize Namjoon was calling out his name.

"Yoongi? Are you okay? We're here come on," Namjoon said as he shook Yoongi a bit.

"Ah! Sorry! I must have blacked out," Yoongi explained.

"It's fine you dork, now come on," Namjoon smiled.

"Don't call me dork!" Yoongi hissed.

"Dork!" Namjoon yelled as he got out of the car.

"How dare you! Namjoon!" Yoongi yelled as well as he rushed out of the car.

Yoongi chased after Namjoon til they got to the entrance of the store. Yoongi hit Namjoon's arm and shoulder. Namjoon laughed and panted as he was out of breath from running. Yoongi glared jokingly at Namjoon. Namjoon kept laughing as they walked into the store, but he tripped over his own feet. Yoongi laughed as he knew Namjoon was such a clumsy mess. Namjoon felt happy to be the one to make Yoongi laugh and smile so much. Yoongi's cheeks turned red as he noticed how Namjoon was looking at him.

"N-Namjoon why do you look at me that way?" Yoongi asked.

"Uhh..I was definitely not looking at you! I was looking at those cookies!" Namjoon exclaimed as he pointed at a counter with trays of cookies on it.

"Sure you were! Now come on let's get the beer and go back home," Yoongi laughed as he pulled Namjoon along to the aisle with the alcohol.

Namjoon had enough of hiding his emotions. If Yoongi rejects him it didn't matter to him, what mattered to him is that he would atleast try. As they reached the aisle where the alcohol is in, Namjoon grabbed the pack of beer and took hold of Yoongi's hand. Yoongi was startled by the sudden grip of Namjoon's hand on his hand.

"Joon? What's this for?" Yoongi asked as he was being tugged by Namjoon to the checkout center.

"I'll explain when we get to the car," Namjoon said as he paid for the beer and snacks they had picked.

Yoongi and Namjoon walked to the car, Namjoon was still holding Yoongi's hand in a tight grip. Yoongi kept glancing at Namjoon's facial expression. They both got into the car and Namjoon looked at Yoongi.

"Yoongi...I can't bare to hold my feelings back anymore! I love you, okay? I do! Whether you love me too or not I just need to tell you how I truly feel!" Namjoon explained to Yoongi.

Yoongi's face turned almost a bright red. Yoongi was so shocked by Namjoon's confession, but he felt so happy that Namjoon felt the same.

"It's fine if you do-" Namjoon was interrupted by Yoongi suddenly kissing him.

"Shut up, dork. I do love you too," Yoongi said as the kiss ended.

Yoongi sat back in the passenger seat, blushing furiously. Namjoon was in shock, but felt so happy. Both looked at each other, sitting in Namjoon's car on a rainy day. They both laughed and smiled as the moment was sweet yet so unexpected by the both of them.

"Let's go home now," Namjoon said as he started his car.

"Yeah we should Hoseok and Jin are probably out of Jin's room wondering where we are by now. Namjoon we can't tell anyone about us at least not yet," Yoongi explained.

"It'll be our hidden secret..." Namjoon smiled as he kissed Yoongi's cheek and drove back to the apartment.