- Chapter 9 -

"Hey! Dickhead! Why did you shoot Namjoon?!" Jimin yelled a Jeongguk.

"Huh?! I thought we were killing them both!" Jeongguk argued.

"What?! Who the fuck said that?!" Jimin yelled again.

"Taehyung said you want to kill Yoongi, but Jin wants to kill Namjoon! So why not both?!" Jeongguk yelled back.

"No! The plan is to kill Yoongi since he didn't listen to our warnings!" Jimin explained.

"Um, excuse me? No! Fuck no! You are not going to kill Yoongi!" Jin argued as he punched Jimin.

"What the fuck Jin?! I thought you hated Yoongi for leaving you to die!" Jimin yelled as he held his cheek.

"I hate him, but not enough to kill him!" Jin said.

"You either go along with my plan or I end your life right here!" Jimin threatened Jin.

"I'm done with your plan!" Jin yelled as he pointed the gun at Jimin.

Jimin aimed his gun at Jin. There was so much tension. Jeongguk and Taehyung didn't know what to do, but then the sound of a gunshot echoed in the parking lot. Jin was shocked as he just shot Jimin. Jimin collapsed and coughed up blood, but it wasn't enough to kill him immediately.

"Get in the car idiots, we're going along with my plan. If either one of you turns against me, I swear I'll blow your brains out." Jin yelled.

Jeongguk and Taehyung quickly got in the car. Jin got in after and laughed. He was an insane man for sure. Jin sped off and Taehyung quickly tried to track down where Yoongi and Namjoon were.

"Found them! They're in the hospital two miles from here!" Taehyung explained to Jin.

Jin didn't say a word and began to speed even more than he already was. It was already late at night. There was more traffic than usual. Jin got frustrated and just kept speeding through. Taehyung and Jeongguk practically held onto each other. Jin sped into the parking lot and parked the car.

"Wait what's the plan?" Jeongguk asked as Jin put his gun in the pocket of his coat.

"Like I said I'm going to kill Namjoon, he's in the hospital so hopefully he's already close to death." Jin sighed.

"Why do you want him dead?" Taehyung asked

"Same reason, Jimin wanted Yoongi dead. I love Yoongi, but Yoongi loves Namjoon. So I'll kill what Yoongi loves. I might not gain Yoongi's love, but at least Namjoon won't have it anymore. He the least person who deserves Yoongi's love." Jin explained.

They reached the hospital and went over the plan to ambush them in the room they were staying in. They had to get passed the security and hopefully not be asked questions.

All three of them went in to find Yoongi and Namjoon. Jin checked with the front desk and the man told him it was too late for visiting hours. Jin glared at the man, but he didn't want to start trouble, yet.

"Come on, we'll come back tomorrow." Jin yelled at both Jeongguk and Taehyung.

They got into the car and drove off. Jin was too tired and too angry to even think about what he was planning to do, but he knew what he wanted. He wanted to kill Namjoon.

Back in the hospital Yoongi was having a nightmare and he immediately woke up.

Yoongi quickly rubbed his eyes and was breathing heavily. Namjoon was still asleep, it was a long day for both of them. All that running and driving around was too much. Yoongi got up and sat down on the edge of the bed. Yoongi remembered the nightmare clearly. He was in Jin's bedroom and he has been shot. Yoongi started to cry as he sort of wished it was him who had been shot. Yoongi shook his head trying to forget the thought. He decided to take a walk around the hospital halls. He kissed Namjoon's cheek and went to walk for a bit. So many thoughts went through Yoongi's head.