Chapter 1

Really, really long ago...way far out in space...in a dark, dank place shunned by the starlight. There was this creepy planet floating alone. The beings of this world were creepy. They spent their time staring creepily into space. Just creepy daydreams, right? Wrong. They were searching. Searching for a new home. At last, they fixed their creepy gazes on a distant world of beauty and peace... As they headed towards the world, they neglected to see the burning satellite coming in on the other side of the world, during the present. The satellite crashed onto the world, destroying a tomb. A blue fire flew out of the tomb, evil laughing as it escaped.

"Free...at last..." It stated.

...

Back in the past of the Mushroom Kingdom, a Baby Mario and a Baby Luigi entered the kingdom. A young Toadsworth greeted them, anxious to have them as playmates for Baby Princess Peach and Baby Princess Violet. Peach and Violet were twin sisters. However; Violet had brown hair, green eyes, was wearing a small silver crown with several gems in it, a small purple baby dress, and with small baby purple shoes.

He commented, "They do crave playmates... They are both rather tantrummy." The two boys entered the hall where the Young Toads were knocked out. Young Toadsworth ran in and asked, "I say! What's this hullabaloo? What of the princesses?"

That's when they heard an evil cackle. While it was a small one, it was enough to capture everyone's attention. Standing there with Baby Princess Peach and Baby Princess Violet behind him was Baby Bowser.

He laughed, "Bwah! Haha! Haha! I, Prince Bowser, am taking Princess Peach and Princess Violet with me! You two can scram!"

Young Toadsworth ran over and stated, "Absolute nonsense! I rather think that you'll do no such thing! En garde!"

Before he could do anything, Baby Bowser blew a little flamethrower at him, burning him. Young Toadsworth fainted, scared stiff. Baby Mario quickly fought off Baby Bowser, as Baby Luigi was trying to cheer up Baby Princess Peach and Baby Princess Violet in the process.

Baby Bowser complained, "I'm... I'm a prince! I can't lose to you! Bluuuuurgh..."

Baby Luigi went over to his brother, playfully hugging him. Baby Princess Peach and Baby Princess Violet both clapped in happiness. All of the sudden, the entire castle starting to shake. Unfamiliar sounds and lights surrounded the castle, making all of the babies cry. Outside of the castle were alien ships, attacking the Mushroom Castle.

...

Back in the present of N. Sanity Isle, Aku-Aku sensed Uka-Uka being free, retreating into the house. Polar and Coco Bandicoot followed as Coco closed the door behind her. Crash Bandicoot perked up, running inside after them. Uka-Uka was now with Dr. Neo Periwinkle Cortex, his lackey. And he was furious.

He yelled, "Not many people have failed the mighty Uka-Uka even once. But you, Cortex. You have failed me twice!"

Cortex was beyond scared right now as he replied, "Great Uka-Uka, it was that infernal Bandicoot!"

Uka-Uka responded, "From deep inside my temple prison, I sent you simple instructions! But you lose the gems, you lost the crystals, and I have lost my patience!"

Cortex raised his hands in fear and started to tell Uka-Uka, "I know we've had a few unfortunate setbacks..."

Uka-Uka interrupted, "And failed! But since your blugging has managed to set me free, I'm feeling generous. There is an alien race coming to this world, more specifically headed towards the past. They will be joining us later." He motioned to a man in the shadows as he added, "And this time, we all will make sure that you do it right!"

Cortex got to his feet, his heart racing a million miles an hour. Standing there, before him, was N. Tropy. Cortex thought, scared out of his mind, 'What am I getting into this time? Aliens, time traveling... Can I really do this...? Crash Bandicoot is still my best friend... I can't hurt him... He can't hurt me... If Uka-Uka finds out, he'll kill me then Crash... Oh Crash, whatever you do...please don't go after me...'

...

Back at Crash's house, Aku-Aku was explaining everything to his team.

He explained, "After many eons, my evil twin - Uka-Uka - is freed from his prison. Long ago, I locked him in there due to his malice. Now, freed once again, he must be stopped!"

Coco exclaimed, "Then why are we still here?! Let's go stop Uka-Uka!"

Crash stormed out the door as he shouted, "We're coming for you, Uka-Uka!"

He thought, but didn't add, 'And I'm coming to get you Neo. I can't you pretend your evil anymore. We need you, no matter what you think.' Aku-Aku sent the three of them to the Time Twister, where they could time travel freely.

...

Back in the present of the Mushroom Kingdom, Professor Elvin Gadd had came to the Mushroom Castle to present his latest invention, a time machine. The machine's power source was the Cobalt Star. Everyone was there at the unveiling, even Mario, Luigi, and Luigi's girlfriend - Violet Calico. Violet had fair white skin, brown hair, green eyes, small scars under each eye, wearing a purple hat with a snowflake imprint on it, a short sleeved purple blouse with a small white mushroom imprint on the right hand side, white skirt, and white flat shoes.

Mario stated, "Looks like everyone came for this great invention."

Luigi replied, "Well, it is no Poltergust 3000 but it will do."

Violet giggled as she asked Elvin, "So who's going to be the lucky one to go in that thing, Elvin?"

Elvin was about to tell her when Peach walked over with two Toads, all giddy.

She volunteered, "We will!"

Elvin started to protest, "Wait a minute here..."

Mario interrupted, "Peach, you can't be serious! That could be really dangerous, you know?"

Peach turned to him and pointed out, "Yeah but you do dangerous things all of the time. I can handle myself."

She thought but didn't add, 'And finally solve the mystery that's been bothering me for sometime now.'

Luigi broke her thoughts as he gushed, "I'm sure you can, Peach."

Violet nodded in agreement and added, "Yeah, go see the past! It'll be amazing, I'm sure!"

Peach giggled as he replied, "I will!"

With that, the time machine went back into the past. Mario thought, 'I hope we're doing the right thing. I have a bad feeling all of the sudden...'

...

Wishmaker1028: And that's the start of Mario & Luigi: Partners in N. Sanity! Yes, I did make Violet Peach's sister in the baby timeline to give her a baby counterpart. She just looks so cute as a baby! Anyways guys, please read and review! And always think outside of the box!