White Braid: Lyon

Name: Asha
                    Age: 6

Asha sat quietly at a table, her father was off on a job and left her at the guild. He had been frustrated because she was struggling with her magic, or rather her lack of magic. Asha stared at the glass of tea and front of her, watching the ice float around. She took a deep breath, trying to freeze the glass like her father told her about. Her mother was at her guild, so she was alone for the day. She focused on the glass but nothing happened, she sighed and close her eyes. Her father was going to be disappointed, she wasn't any closer to using her magic.

               Time skip 4 years
                     Age: 10

Asha set in her room braiding her hair, her father was teaching her younger brother to use his magic. She tied off the bread and sighed, staring at her reflection. She looked just like her father, at least that's what everyone told her. She felt tears welling up in her eyes, she felt as if her father preferred her brother because he could use magic. She didn't bother to hold back her tears, curling up as she sobbed. She was unaware of the fact she was glowing white, her father could see the glow from outside and was rushing to check on her. When he opened the door he was surprised to see it was snowing in her room, a series of animals were made of ice and we're moving closer to Asha. That's when he heard it, she was crying. When he moved past the animals he noticed the wings made of ice on her back, she look like an angel. "Asha, what's wrong?" He kneeled down resting his hand on her shoulder, when she looked up he could see frozen tears. "You love Zayden more because of his magic." Her voice was unsteady, Lyon looked away. He never meant to make her feel that way, as he looked around he understood. Her magic took so long because it was a mix of his own and Juvia's. "I love you both equally my snow angel, I'm sorry I've been such a poor father. How about I take you to see your mother, will that make you feel better?" Asha simply nodded, wiping away the tears. As she calmed Lyon helped her get rid of all the snow, then she changed into some dry clothes. He called Sheria to watch Zayden, he then proceeded to make good on his word. The whole way he made a fool out of himself, just to make his little snow angel smile.