Long Green Hair: Freed

Sorry for the quick A/N, in this one the girl is only a few years younger than Natsu and Grey

Name: Kiza
Age:10

"Dad..." Kiza gazed up shyly at her father, they were in the guild and he was currently talking to the rest of the Thunder God Tribe. "What do you need Kiza?" Freed smiled down to his daughter, he knew well how shy she could be. He watched her shift around nervously, now that made him worry. "Can I go speak miss Wendy?" She had always asked before leaving her father's side, he thought for a moment before he nodded and watched her run off. "That was strange..." Freed watched Kiza whisper to Wendy, the blue haired girl seemed to be reassuring the young girl of something before she lead Kiza to the women's bathroom. Laxus smirked having heard the conversation, he had already been through this with Clara."Well Freed...seems little Kiza is now a woman." Freed paled, his going wide. The day he feared had finally arrived. "Come on Freed, I'll take you to the store and help you get everything." Evergreen dragged a stiff Freed out of the guild, leaving behind a chuckling Laxus.

Time skip 7 years

Kiza sat at the bar, everyone had just got back from Tenrou and she was relieved. It still put her off guard to see everyone looked the same as when they left, she smiled to Mira as the silver haired woman brought her a drink. She stared at the top of the bar when a tap on the shoulder caught her attention, turning around she sees a flustered Kiza. "Hey Gajeel, What's up?" The large male ran his hand through his hair, he was obviously struggling. "Well...I was wondering if you'd like to....I don't know, go to a cafe or something." She couldn't help the smile that crossed her face, she blushed slightly as she remembered they were nearly the same age. "Sure Gajeel, would you like to go now? The guild is pretty quiet today." The grin that stretched across his face made her giggle, he gave a quick nod and offered his hand which she took. They left the guild together, unaware of how many people were watching. Currently on the S-class floor Laxus was holding Freed back, trying to keep him from following the two.