"I'd rather cut my arm off then get back with him. You're the one I want to be with Alex," he murmured when he pulled back a few inches so our foreheads rested against each other,"I only ever want to be with you Alex and no one else"

"But if he ev-"

"I don't want to be with him, I want to be with you" he said cutting me off and I nodded

"Okay."

~~~~~~

"Are you afraid of him breaking up with you if this Justin character enters the picture?" Molly asked as we sat on the bleachers waiting for Riley's sisters and parents to arrive. My parents and Ryder were driving over to the school a little late because apparently they had to go pick someone from the airport. I didn't give much thought to it though. Casey and Andrew were on the field and Matt was at the other side of our group talking to Jaden.

"No, he said that the only reason he was even with Justin was because he felt sorry for him and that he afraid that he'd do something stupid" I said and she raised a perfectly shaped brow not believing it but I didn't really care. I believed Riley and that's all that mattered.

"Who do you think your parents went to pick yo from the airport anyway?" Vanna asked as she took a handful of popcorn and stuffed her mouth

"Don't really know to be honest. I did ask them who they were picking but they were in a rush and didn't tell me" I replied and looked over to Matt," Matt?"

"Yeah?" He asked leaning foreword to look at me

"Do you know who they went to pick up?" I asked and he shook his head

"Not a clue little bro," he replied before he was back to his conversation with Jaden.

"So much for asking him" Vanna said with an eye roll making me chuckle.

"He's useless" I said with a shrug making her grin

"That is very true" Molly agreed. We sat in silence after as we waited for the game to begin. There was only 10 minutes to go.

I looked over to the gates and saw Riley's parents and sisters looking around before I stood up and called them over and they waved making their way towards the saved seats in front of us where they'll be joined by my parents, Avery and Ryder and whoever they were picking up.

"Hi Mr. Cordelli and Dr. Cordelli" I greeted them with a smile and they raised a brow

"Call us Marcus and Vivian, no need for formalities sweetie," Dr. Cordelli said as she and her husband sat down with Isa and Bella on each side and I nodded with a smile

"Has the game started yet?" Marcus, Mr. Cordelli, asked and I shook my head

"Not yet, it'll be staring soon though" and just as the words left my mouth did the sport's announcer come on the speakers telling us that the game was about to start and to take our seats.

We waited a few minutes more and before we knew it, the team was running on to the field and the crowd cheered standing up and clapping. I looked down when I saw Riley go to the bench and sighed. He was looking forward to playing tonight and I knew he felt useless to the team since he's their captain and should be on the field with them, but he also knew that Casey would be a good leader a she was co-captain.

"Please rise for the national anthem" we rose to our feet as the national anthem began playing with Cassidy, a sophomore from my English class sang. She was really good singer and I'm not even surprised she was singing tonight. I looked over to the sides to see if my parents, Avery and Ryder arrived but didn't see them and shook my head with a sigh.