Twenty-Three Mood: Normal

It had been a few months since I met the why don't we boys and I must say i've never been better. The boys are everything that anyone could ever ask for in friends. Normally they'll visit me and Ray at Jimmy John's. Oh! By the way, Ray and Jonah started dating. I shipped it from the start. Hehehe.

"Violet!" I turn around and smile at my best friend. 

"Yes?" I ask Lele. 

"You zoned out." He fake pouts.

"Oh sorry what were you saying?" 

"I was saying you need to pay better attention."

".....Oops." Lele laughs and turns back to the sandwich he was making for the customer. 

I turn back to my work and keep day dreaming. Day dreaming is probably the one thing i'm good at. Sad yes. Realistic. I don't know depends on the day dream. 

"VOILET!" Daniel yells running into the Jimmy John's. Since there wasn't really anyone else here I yell back.

"DANNY!" He comes up to the counter with the boys not far behind.

"You didn't tell us your birthday is tomorrow!" Daniel says fake glaring at me. I shrug.

"Didn't think it was important." I point out.

"Of course your birthday is important!" Jack says before Daniel can respond. 

I shrug and wipe down the counter. I glance around the building and my eyes land on Ray who is talk to her bae, Jonah. I wiggle my eyebrows at them and go back to wiping it down.

"So lovely customer what can I get you today?" I ask changing the subject. He looks at me with eyes that say my worst fear. I wasn't getting away with them not celebrating my birthday in some way. I let out a sigh hoping he'll at least let it go for now.

Jack pushes Daniel away from the counter. "Ah yes of course i'll take a number three." He says trying to play it cool like he didn't just push his best friend aside.

I roll my eyes and type in into the cash register.