Fifteen mood: happy

I count to three and chase after Ray. Ray runs out into the street screaming, 'AX MURDERER ON THE LOSE I REPEAT AX MURDERER!' I laugh and don't follow her outside. Instead I lock her out, so she would be stuck outside in her pjs. 

"Why'd you even give her three seconds?" Zach asks laughing. I shrug. "Without it she wouldn't have survived. "Wait if your an ax murderer wheres your ax?" Jonah asks taking two steps back. 

I laugh evilly. "It's invisible." Their eyes go wide. "Guys don't anger her." Daniel warns. Suddenly the door bell is rung like ten times. It ended up scaring us all and making us jump. I look at the boys and smile. "Oh my gosh Zach jump five feet in the air." I say laughing my butt off. 

We all end up laughing on the floor and forgetting about the front door all together. Until Ray rung the bell twenty more times to remind us of her existence or maybe just to annoy us. 

Jonah gets up and lets the vampire in. "How dare you invite her in! Now she can suck our blood and kill all of us!" I point out. 

"S-she's a vampire?" Jack asks fake being scared. "You didn't know?" Ray says evilly. She takes a few slow steps towards Jack as he backs up before losing it all together and laughing.

Everyone laughs with her except me. I hold in my laughter. "You think she's kidding....well you'll die not me! Where do you guys keep garlic in this joint?" I ask. Daniel points towards a cabinet in the kitchen. "Top shelf."

I walk into the kitchen and open the cabinet he pointed at. Sure enough on the top left sat a net thingy of garlic. I reach up but i'm no where near tall enough. I stand on my tiptoes but still don't come close. I let out a sigh and jump. I jump and reach repetitively trying to get it down but failing terribly.  "Hey giraffe neck want to help?" I ask Daniel calling him by the proper name.

Daniel laughs and looks over at me. "Fine shorty." He says getting up and getting it down for me. "Thanks. Now I won't die!" I say.

"I don't want to die!" Zach says running over and trying to take the garlic from me. I yank it backwards. "Don't steal my garlic you banana!" I say kindly reminding Zach that it was now my garlic because i had claimed it as my own.

Zach glares at me. "Can't you share?" He asks. I sigh and open it up handing him one of the garlics.  He takes it and thanks me. 

I look over at the clock and realize i still have work today. "CRUD! Ray were gonna be late for work!!!!" I yell already running towards the front door. "OH SNAP!" Ray yells running after me.

I toss the garlic at Corbyn and run out to her car. 

.....

Yea there's no past on this one...sorry I might add one later but I can't now so sorry.