Chapter 17: The Tour Part 5

Depuis le début

Since we were underground, the underwater city was massive. If this floor was inside the mountain, I'm not sure all of this would fit.

"Oh, it's Vemon!" I heard a voice that called Vemon.

When I looked over to see who called her, I saw a mermaid. She had shiny golden hair that gleamed each time any type of light hits it. She looked seems to be eighteen years old with a green mermaid tail.

"Hello, Sirelyn. It's good to see you." Vemon greeted the beautiful mermaid.

"A mermaid?" Glenn muttered.

"Hardly. My name is Sirelyn and I'm a Siren. The ones you call mermaids are nothing compared to me." Sirelyn introduced herself.

Wait, aren't Siren's those evil water creatures that lure sailors to them in the sea so they can kill them? I'm actually seeing a Siren in the flesh.

"Hmm?" Sirelyn was looking at my direction and inched closer to me. "Vemon, who is this young boy?" She got close to me and placed her hand on my cheek.

It was kind of embarrassing so my face was turning red. Sirelyn seemed to notice and actually started to hold on to me.

Too much! This is too much for a young kid like me!

"That's Gabriel, our new demon king." Vemon introduced me.

"Demon king?! This handsome young man?" Hearing this made Sirelyn looked confused and also hold on to me tighter.

They're touching! They're touching my face! 

What are they, D cups? Maybe Double D Cups?

Sirelyn's breasts were practically suffocating me so I had to pull back before I died from lack of oxygen. Even when I'm not gonna drown in water, I'm still getting suffocated.

"Oh, sorry! Please excuse me, Milord." Sirelyn apologized but it didn't sound like she meant it.

I wasn't actually angry at her. I actually enjoyed it for at least a moment before I could barely breathe.

I started to feel a threatening aura behind me and saw that it was Olivia. Crap, I forgot that she was there.

Sirelyn noticed Olivia's ominous presence but just smiled lightly. She then swam towards Olivia and coiled around her like a snake.

"You know, I swing both ways," Sirelyn flirted with Olivia.

Olivia's reaction was her face getting red and backing away from Sirelyn. Yeah, I would back away too.

"Sirelyn, please behave yourself," Vemon told Sirelyn.

"My bad! Force of habit." Once again, Sirelyn didn't sound apologetic.

Both Olivia and I were blushing because of Sirelyn. This one is extremely dangerous to be around.

We were given a tour around the underwater city. While this was happening, Sirelyn continued to flirt with me and Olivia.

I've managed to ignore her but Olivia was still struggling and her face kept getting redder by the second. We were finally done with the tour in the underwater city but before we left, Sirelyn told me and Olivia that we can visit her anytime.

I knew what she meant by that and I quickly just walked away and so did Olivia but not without her face getting red as an apple and also her face getting steamy. It's official, that woman is very dangerous to be around.

"I'm sorry that you had to see that, master." Vemon was apologizing on Sirelyn's behalf.

"It's alright. She's not the first that tried something like this." 

I wasn't lying when I said Sirelyn wasn't the first. There was a woman that Steve knew that would always visit us.

Her name was Harley Flint. She's in her twenties and has wavy black hair.

She always seemed to have a thing for me even though I'm only a kid so it made me think she was into little kids. I didn't really mind our relationship as long as she doesn't take it too far but she has tried a couple of times.

Point being, I'm used to older women coming for me but Sirelyn was on a whole different level. one of the reasons why she's different is that she's also going for Olivia too.

At least I can use Olivia as a shield for me to escape. I know I'll get scolded but it's better than getting smothered to death by that Siren.

Our next destination was . . . The Torture room. 

Yeah, we kind of skipped that floor . . . And also the Dungeon floor.

Okay, that's two floors I'm never going to see, ever. 

Okay, on with the last 3 floors!

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter and I hope you'll read more of them. Please comment on the chapter to tell me what you think and vote on it if you think it deserves it.

Also, share this book with your friends to spread the word about it and I hope to see you guys in the next chapter.

See Ya!