Chapter 10: The Holy Demon Knight

We clashed swords until Tromon decided to grab my arm and toss me to the ground. I got back up before he could stab me and just stabbed the concrete.

I tried to go for his head but he disappeared before I could. 

"Watch out!" 

Olivia warned me of the next attack and I looked behind and saw Tromon as he grabbed my neck and held me in the air. He was gripping on my neck and I was losing oxygen fast and didn't know what to do.

I tried to pull him off me but it didn't seem to work because I was losing strength as he choked me. He brought his sword up to me and was about to stab me until his right arm was severed.

He screams in pain and instantly let's go and I could breathe again. I looked over to the others and saw Kyuu with her wires coming back to her.

I took the chance to gain some distance and to activate the holy knight series. 

"Geildradr mode!" I shouted. 

The gauntlets came back but they weren't glowing yellow like before but emitted a dark aura like last time when my demon side took over. I could feel the power of the gauntlets giving me power, so I took my sword and rushed at Tromon.

I was able to stab him but he didn't look like it hurt him. He grabbed my sword with his non-severed arm and pulled it out of his chest.

"You're gonna need alot more power for this to work and believe me, you not at that level yet." He taunted me with a grin on his face.

Once the sword was out of him, he punched me in the face and I fell down. I was still holding onto the sword, so I got back up and tried to attack him.

Tromon must've been getting bored because all he did was wave his hand and a blast of wind got me and flew me back. I was pushed back to the others and Torgan caught me in mid-flight.

"This is starting to get boring." Tromon sighed with disappointment.

As he said this, his arm that was severed somehow regrew itself. He now had both his arms back and he then picked up his sword.

Okay, I didn't expect that to happen but that's still not gonna stop me. Just because he can regrow limbs doesn't mean he can't die.

He brought his sword up in the air and swung it down creating a gust of wind coming towards me and the others. I was able to withstand it while the others dodged it.

How many times is he going to do that? He's been doing it alot lately and it's getting annoying.

Tromon was up close and personal and attacked me with his sword. It was easy to deflect but he then did multiple attacks at an insane speed that I almost couldn't keep up with it.

He was able to graze my left arm and the side of my stomach and I was starting to lose my speed to catch up with his attacks. I didn't have much time to defend so I needed to attack this time or else I'm finished.

Tromon went for a final hit so I took the chance to slice off his hand. He screamed in pain as he was holding his right hand that was no longer there.

I then stabbed him through the heart. He started to cough up blood and he fell to his knees.

I kept the blade in his chest as I let go of my sword and looked at him. He kept coughing up blood and I saw his hand shaking as he tried to pull out my sword but it looks like I did the trick this time.

"You . . . little . . . brat!" He growled at me.

The earth started to shake and it got me off balance and I was on the ground too. I looked around and saw all the demons that were killed started to evaporate and come together.