Part 3

"shall I read it?no no no!I can't read it right now. what if he is some king of international criminal or something???---------- whats wrong with u sanyukta aggerwal it's just someone's diary... more over its someone's PERSONAL diary... should I read it?????? What if ......"

sanyukta babbling with herself after returning from the shop.... she took the diary in hand but did not start reading it yet.....

"are you completely out of your mind or what?"vidusi ask with irritation. sanyu looked at her in  irritated face too....

"Don't make that kind of face .I'm sure you've lost it. we have train at 6 am in the morning and till yet you didn't have started the packing . Kastuki and i have already completed it. and now we two are going to have our dinner"saying this vidusi left the room along with kastuki. . yes she needs to pack her stuffs as its a weeks vacation after semester.  and she is going to her barepapa at kolkata . the only family member she left in this world .her dad  became a mental patient after her mom's tragic death. her mother fall from the building roof while playing with her and her father. since the accident happen in-front of her father he lost his mind. as per she remember her father loves her mother very much,beyond limit . he can't believe that his wife is no more in this world. she and her grandfather goes to meet with him every month in the mental hospital in kolkata. she is the only child of a royal family but still she is not a spoil  child. she always a good hearten person as her grandfather. she has a huge library in her Bungalow at kolkata.   every time she goes their she spent most of the time reading books.   this is some kind of bad habit she had that she never slept with out reading something at night. when she read any novel or story she is totally engross in it. she just lost herself in the story. Her cell buzz with the no of her bare papa"Sanyu beta the train is in the morning. u remember right??"...

sanyukta said looking at her stuffs"yes Bare papa you no need to take any tension"....

"Please don't start to read any book on the train or else you will forget to get off  at your station. come home at 1st then read and yes of course pack your stuffs "bare papa said over phone

"yes of course the king of our land i will obey your every single order. are you  happy now?"she ask with a smile. she cut the call and turn towards the mess which she needs to pack , then at the diary "you need to wait till tomorrow Mr sekhawat. ups Mr Randhir singh sekhawat" she giggle and place the diary in her laptop bag. which bag she never ever separate till the journey end. after having dinner she packed her stuff's and dozed off ..................

Next early morning trio catch the train. its 12hr journey. so she Ly in the sleeper. then she took out her headphone and listen some music. she listening some 'Robi Rocks' she like the most suddenly she took out the diary and flipping over the 1st page..

"he really have a good handwriting."sanyukta admire.  she touches the line again . then some crazy idea got in her mind and she open a random page from the middle of the diary ,after reading one line as it's contain only one line that make her crazy and she immediately closed the diary and put it on the bag again. she increase the volume  key of the music player but no use the lines still in her mind

"you are looking beautiful in your messy hair, and i  just wanna test your that messiness"-the line still bumping in her mind and her hand reached at her hair which is really in a messy state..