Part 59

"what? Kolkata!" Parth said with a shock after hearing everything from Sanyukta.
S"yes!"
P"but why? I mean I already told vidusi I don't want any heavy arrangements I just want a simple court marriage" saying this he looked at vidusi who is all silent.
S"so what? Its my wish and she is just like sister so what's the problem? U no need to be worry u too bring u'r family there"
P"but Sanyukta its. . . " he hesitate.
S"plz Parth don't argue on it. Please. We all decided and barepapa already start all the arrangements. Next week exam is going to over and we will leaving for kolkata in very next day."
P"okey. If u insist then" he smilingly hold vidusi's palm.
Sanyukta scream loud"yees!" She hug vidusi tight.
Suddenly after thinking a while vidusi said"why don't u bring rd?"
Sanyukta too looked at Parth's face for ans. Parth came to clg to meet them. Till the time he came Sanyukta wonder why he came alone but she can't ask the question as she felt a little shy asking about him. She thanks vidusi in heart for asking the question on her behalf.
P"oh. He have no time. He is too busy"
V"what do u mean? Busy?don't u know how much Sanyukta wants to see him?"
P"i'm sorry. But I think he too became mad after something." He said with a disappointing face.
"What?" Both vidusi and Sanyukta scream loud.
P"yeah. I don't know what but he always read some pages continuously without having dinner lunch and he skip his sleep also. And he is so possessive about that,  He always kept that to himself. Even he took them in the washroom too" he sai with a disappointing face .
V"what? What are those pages"
P"I don't know. He never leave them once"
V"why dont u tell me before?" She almost bustout loud.
Parth stupidly looked at her face"what to tell about?"
V"that he too become mad after something like this girl do. That means that must be some letters or something" she scream saying this"oh no Sanyukta what to do now? If he too fall in love with someone else like u?"
Sanyukta all keep quite.
P"hey I think u are over thinking!"
V"what? One boy and girl become possessive about something this much that means that's imp to him. Look at Sanyukta she protect rd's diary like her own child becuz she love him. See that was another mad,person in u'r room too"
Parth think about it"so what now?"
V"spy on him. Read that letters any how!"
S"hey don't. Whats wrong vidusi. We should not spy on someone's private things."
V"u shut up. He have no rights to read anyones letter like this or kept them like this. He u'rs"
Sanyukta smile hearing this"that's upto him vidusi. We can't force him to be mine"
V"but he is urs. We can't let him go to another girl" she turn to Parth"spy on him"
Parth nodded"ok" like a obeyed child.
Sanyukta smile.
She know on which pages rd become mad about. That means he started feel for the girl too. She feel so happy that she can't hide her own smile.
V"why are u smiling in this serious situation?"she ask with a worried tone.
S"nothing is serious just chill"
V"I think u have lost it "
She turn to Parth and order "do what I say. And quickly before its too late"
Sanyukta giggle looking at vidusi's serious face. How much she is worries for her. She really have a great friend. She leave from there as she can't hide her own happyness from them. She is smiling her heart out. She came to the place where rd kissed her. She looked at the water of the pool they are blinking brightly biding her a lovely day as she feel the warmth of rd's love more inside her. She hug herself tight and close her eyes as she feel another pair of hands hug her too. She open her eyes and turn to see his face.
S"I love u Randhir. And look u too started feel like me. How was it feel?"
Rd only smile and hug her. She smile too"I know what u feel".saying this she close her eyes again as she know she have to write more letters quick as rd can came anytime for those letters. She always love to imagining him anywhere any time. As it looks like he always travel with her in her breath. But she is unaware of the presence of the real one who is standing at a far distance from her watching her from last few mins.

Tbc