Part 116

"Hiii!" Anjali said coming to tarace seeing sanyukta there standing alone looking at the sky. Its almost middle of the night,or better be mention at the end of the night.
"Oh hii!"sanyukta smile her back. Anjali came and stood beside her. "Well we don't talk much,but Granny told me that u too read on my clg,I mean we both read from the same clg. "Yes! I know and we both standing on a same boat too!"sanyukta ans smilingly
"What do u mean?"anjali asked. Sanyukta put her palm on her solder and smile "nothing serious didi!"
"Oh sanyukta!"anjali hug her hearing didi from her mouth"I always wanted a sister like u,u know who call me didi sweetly!"
"Well it seems u'r all wishes are come to true!"sanyukta said
"I don't know!" Anjali looked at the end where sanyukta is looking a few min ago"I have seen so much suffering sanyukta,I don't know if I can be able to get over from it or not. Sometims I woke up in the middle of night watching nightmares and that nightmares are so scarry. I always try to forget them but it seems they always stuck with me!" Her eyes teard up while saying this. Sanyukta too feel her pain she too have tears in her eyes. Seeing u'r love ones as a nightmare is painfull ,may be most painfull feeling.
"I was so alone!" Anjali said closing her eyes
"Hey didi don't say that. u have all of us in u'r side always. Barima,u'r mom and dad and now me! I'll be there always with u!" Anjali smile at her. "And randhir too!" Sanyukta finish and looked the schoked expression in anjali's eyes.
"How do u know?" She asked
"I know every thing angie. But I have a question why u change u'r name from anjali to angie?" Anjali smile"barima always call me by angie as she always guess i'm like a angle to her,thats why I always mention me as angie. But how do u know?" Sanyukta smile and looked at the far distance where the 1sr ray of sun is visible.. "Randhir was just like a precious book didi,don't loose him ever. And don't think much follow u'r heart always.!" Saying this sanyukta smile at her. Anjali amazes by her statement. Did not bother to ask much as she was in other thought,a happy one. Her upcoming happy life with the person who loves her much more than anyone. May be its start with this morning.
Tbc