part 68

"Oh so it seem someone is failed to escape" rd said while putting his both arms crossing his cheast.
Sanyukta cursed her fate now. But she put those letters under her top pressing her hands hold them on her belly. For some reasons her own brain is not working now. Rd started came near her with a smirk thinking of now she have no where to go after messing with him like this.
"Don't come near me"Sanyukta said with a worried tone. yes this is not good for both of them. He is only in his towel now and his toned body make her blood burn with desire. She afraid of herself now. may be she can't resist herself from taking away his verginity. May be she just ended up by raping him with her desired eyes. He is too sexy and this desire are normal for any girls. Rd unware of her this thought he only want those letters back as he can't loose them. Thats are his love now.
"This is not good Sanyukta. Stay away those evil thinkings"she murmur to herself. Rd about to hold her hands she ran away from his grip and headed again towards their bedroom.
"U girl!"rd scream and run behind her. She climb up on the bed placing her both palm in her belly to hold the letters there. But one is fall from there during this running session. Rd took it and place it above the table. He too climb up the bed. Sanyukta is standing at the edge while looking at his direction "don't come near me"she said threatened Him.
"Or else?"rd asked with a smirk . She take another step back and rd take another step towards her. Just the moment she about to slip backward while taking the last step from the edge rd grab her wrist and pull her near him. As a result she landed up above him on the bed his cool body is under her. Her gaze moved from his eyes to his lips. She so wanna suck them until the time stop. But her thought broke when rd twisted her other side and come over her. Her heart beat increase more as this position makes her desire more for him. Lying under u'r love one is an amazing feeling. How his body. Pressed with her is sexy. Rd too lost in her eyes as he found something deep in those eyes. As if they are full of desire. He never saw someones eyes like this with full of desire. That makes his heart weak too. He felt like he just now ended up by kissing her again. But this time he too felt his blood is warm up alittle. He did not know what was it but the feeling is different. Is good. he touched his nose with her and Sanyukta immediately close her eyes as she can't take it any more. One more his action done like this she surely ended up by raping him not with her eyes this time. This time in real. Rd slide his palm under her top and took all the letters from there but while doing this his own fingure touch her soft belly that give both of them a electric shock in their spin. Just then someone open the door and paused to see their position. Rd is above Sanyukta only in towel and his hands are under her top near her belly. And sanyukta is holding his arms with support.
"Whats going on?"the person said with shock and that broke their thoughts.
Both looked at the way to the person. Its none other than Parth.
Parth expression was too shock to see this. And other two sole felt like melt like an ice and desolve in the bed right now as this is too embarrassing.

Tbc