part 62

"I'm sorry" he said again holding her wrist. Where sanyukta keep looking at his face.
"I came back for my love u gave me. Yes u are right I too fall in love with someone. With the girl in the letters" rd finally finish seeing her expressionless face.
Sanyukta take a deep breath after hearing this. This boy one day surely give her a permanent heart attack.
" the letters?"rd asked again.
Sanyukta handed him over the letters"its ok. Don't throw it like that. Someone just express the love here with TRUE heart. And we should respect everyone's love as love itself the another meaning of respect."
Rd nodded he know he hurt her. She too fall in love with the writer by throwing this he hurt her too. when he step down few stairs after throw them in anger he felt a sudden guilt in his heart. But he is not sure that guilt that pain is for what? For the letters or the person he left behind. So he came back and saw her crying face which hurt him again. She never look good with tears. Her eyes did not ment for tears they are only ment for spreading love. One tear drops left at the corner of her eyes rd could not resist himself from touching that. He finally remove that with his thumb. His fingure brush over her closed eyes as she immediately close her eyes when he remove that tears. He felt a same feeling again which he felt that night when he was all drunk. But the touch is so real. he looked at her face so close just like that day. Her lips are so bright that he felt a sudden thrust to suck them but he felt afraid. What if its a dream again? He already dreams Of kissing her twice then? But yes she is standing infront of him with close eyes with the small touch or tears. He can hear his heart beat which is increasing but he can't resist now. He forgot about the letter he forgot about the girl in the letter . He forgot about angie. He forgot about his newly build love towards a unknown girl. He lost himself in her now. He only stop with the time in the empty corridor of clg at night only with the girl Sanyukta. He lost himself in her and just kissed her eyes. Her beautiful eyes. With all sencess. He suck the rest tear drops from the corner of her eye and finally approach to her her lips. He have no explanation about what just happen only he feel every thing is magical. So does Sanyukta. Some times some feelings are ment to be magical and those feeling with the moments are beyond words. Only the feeling is true no wonder the mind never accepted it.

Tbc