part 43

"I looked upon his written page everynight after that day and wondering who is this guy. I have no idea why i keep reading that line but Surprisingly I also looked for him in our clg too in the hope of finding him here. I ask several people but no one knows him. Then I drop the idea of serching him and concentrate in my own life But seem destiny wants me to find him by any how. may be his story is not complted yet may be destiny wants me to finish his story. So one day accidentaly I founde some letter of him which is totaly dedicated to his love only mostprobably somekind of love letters. Yes he loves someone else. So I started read those letters and more I read them More I fall in love with him every time. This letters act like a drug to me. Yes i keep reading one book several time which one i love to read but those letters seems have some thing else . I don't know why but I just fall in love with him more in every time i read those letters. I just fall in love with his writing with his each and every word. I love him. Sometimes I feel jelous of that girl and I cry often. I know it sound weird. But He loves that girl so much with all his heart. His love towards that girl is so pure that i can't just resist myself from loving him more. It obsessed me. Some times i feel those words are for me. In next moment I wonder if he also love me that way if I could find him once if possibl. I don't know exactly where he is and what he is doing. I just know his name only. His first name only and that is 'Randhir'."

sanyukta paused and looked at rd's eyes who is listenting her story with all his attention. His eyes are so deep which is directly looked at her once. The way he looked at her she felt nacked infront of him. Not in a wrong way. She felt nacked like he almost tookout all her secreat from her heart. He remove all the barrier of her lies which she just use while telling the story so sanyukta stole her eyes from him and startd again

"I strted read those letters daily. Those are every thing to me now. I never have belive In reallife love but I have faith in love. When ever I read any lovestory I can feel the love with all my heart. But that love never occurrs to me before i get those letters. I think that's the quality of me that I can imagine every thing I read in books. Like I'm not reading the book I saw a movie there. That's imagination help me out to fall in love with him more. I know I sound weird but I love him truely. And I eagerly know his after story his next letters. Becz his letters are unfinished. I need to finish them or else i never have peace in my whole life Becz his letters for the girl is just like any ones dialy diary. I just wants to discover him. Becz no matter what he is doing but its clear that he is a beautiful person inside him. and in my life once I wanna meet with him. And when parth jiju came to know this he thought its u. That's why brought us here"

she finished and looked at vidusi's direction who is looking at her with a smile in her face. Vidusi hug her all of sudden and whisper in her ear"u will get him soon sanyu" sanyukta blush by hearing this.
"Wow that's a lovely description sanyukta."parth said while looling at her"I don't know wo person kaisa likhta he but u description is awsm. U probaby be a writer in future. "
V"issiliye to ye clg topper he" sanyu only smile shyly as she notice everyone is praising her only one person is still keep quite.
Sanyukta smile by thinking she almost confess her feelings infront of her love once. Rd back to his seat and sanyukta took a deep breath that he must be satisfy now. Now he won't ask for any other queation regarding this. After a 5min of silence in the car where sanyukta gulping water and pass it to vidusi. Vidusi just gulp the water and rd throw another question to wards sanyukta all of sudden. And all water kept inside vidusi's mouth came out with a sudden cough. Parth stop the car all of sudden and he looked at rd's derection. Kastuki rub vidusi's back. Where they both looked at sanyukta' s direction who is looking like zombie now. Why they all becm shocked all of sudden rd just ask for a simple queation"can I see those letter once?"

Tbc