Part 1

One fine morning Sanyukta picked up some old English books from the college library. She took 6 chunky books alone with her and try to open her hostel room.
"offo why kastu lock the door and where she is now. the key is not even entering in the keyhole. where suppose i put these books.. oh god help me". and after a huge struggle the door opened all of a sudden and she fell with her books in the floor.
"oouch. oh god ". with that fall a page fell off from one of the books and ended up underneath her bed. She picked it up after arranging rest of the books in her table . The page looks like a old page which was folded through out years. with curiosity she opened it, unaware of the fact that this will change her whole life . She is mesmerized by the beautiful handwriting in that page. May be its the best handwriting she has ever seen in her life. It contains a single 'Line' written by the writer

"YOU ARE ONLY MINE FOREVER NOW"

The 'Line' had an effect like some spell on her. She just kept on caressing the 'Line' ever so gently ,seemed like some magician had some spell on her. Then some thing caught her attention again ,a name at the bottom of that page,most probably the writers name that says 'Randhir Shing Sekhawat'.

on that evening while studying ,with a pen in her mouth she tried to remember the para which she read few seconds ago. but failed to do so as she was unable to focus.

"what the hell i was trying to remember this since last one hour. but still cant remember a single line."she feel frustrated

"seems like i cant read today.let me try some story books"she kept aside the book she was reading and started reading one of her favorite novel 'Devdas' by 'Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay' that she already read 34times but each time she read Sarat Chandra's novel tears kept dripping from her eyes. She laid in her bed and started reading it. She loves to read lots of novels both of Bengali writers as well as non-Bengali writers. She used to listen to soft music, a very talkative girl when she is with her friends ,having no boyfriend yet as she taught herself that she can only be impress by someone who has immersive writing skills, had a knack for literature and a good sense of humor,but till now no one has become successful in impressing her. She flipped open the book and a page fell on her face which was withheld within the book and ended up in the floor.

"uff"she felt a little irritated
she closed the book and turned to pick up the page. she took the page and opened it. its the same page which she got from the library book that day. She opened it and touched the line again,this is the 1st time something distracted her from Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay's novel

"i wish someone wrote this line for me "she wished

she smiled and kissed that page.

"But who is this Randhir Singh Sekhawat. There is no one with this name that i know of in my year. i found it from English literature book so he might be student of English literature. may be he is a senior. but I really wanna meet u Mr sekhawat. As because for the 1st time someone's line make me crazy like this. I would like to meet u and I must say you are just an awesome writer with awesome handwriting"

"with whom are you talking with sanyu?"kastuki ask her when she saw sanyukta babbling to herself holding the 'page' just above her face. sanyu immediately hid the page in the book when she spotted kastuki, her room mate at the door

"with my boyfriend . go study don't disturb me" she replied

kastuki made a face and going to her study

.................................................................................

Next day in early morning sanyukta directly went to the librarian"May i ask you something sir?"

librarian loves her very much as she is always be polite with him..and always submit or reissue the book on time....

l"Oh sanyukta,sure ask .you are here so early morning ?but i can't give you any book now. you have to issue the book name 1st .wrote the book name and came after 1hour and take the book"...
s"oh no no sir i didn't came here for book"...
l"then? you always came here for book then what else for you came today?"...
s"sir actually i wanted to know that,one student Randhir singh sekhawat is in which department?? actually one of his book came to my roommates ,i just wanted to return it back to him.in finding the student 1st person i remember is you sir, no one knows a studious students better than you sir.?"...
the old man got melt in her buttering...
l"let me check . wait. what name did you say?"..
s"rd sekhawat"...
librarian search in the computer for a while"no. sanyukta there is no student name register here of this name of your year"...sanyukta got disappoint"oh, may be he was a junior just check it for once. its a very important book you know"...
l"OK wait"....he search for 15min but could not found. sanyu feel disappoint and leave the library immediately as the librarian ask her to bring the book and submit it in the library....
sanyukta"what the hell year.. not in MA, neither in BA there was no one of this name. then from where it is came from. get some idea sanyukta .you have read all stories of Feluda but since of no use."she scold herself. She is sipping coffee in canteen when an idea stuck her mind"if he is not junior or of my year then he must be senior of us or may be some phd student"while talking to herself she try to quickly gulp the hot coffee which burn her tongue
s"aahaa" she scream
she drank water immediately..."it must be a senior that's why my tongue burn. i will find you MR write no wonder how much you try to hide yourself from me."....