EPOLOGE

Sanyukta was writing something on laptop when she felt two hands wrapt around her neck and kissed her cheek. She turn her face to see him. "Randhir? Itni jaldi?"she was surprise to see rd comming soon from a tour to represent their books on other city. They both write love stories together and publish that from their publishing house. Its been 5yrs they are happily marraied and spending good time with each other. "I have to come. Its u'r birthday. Happy birthday sanyukta!" Rd kissed her cheek and she blush.. she feel so bliss to have him in her life,who complite every chapter of her life with happiness. "oh I forgot!!"she smile innocently tapping her own forehead. "Angie di vi issiliye kal gift vej di thi? He vagban mene socha wo tanish k liye he wo ek wk pahele hi gift vej di!" Sanyukta said standing up from the chair and went to bring the girf which is sent by angie and her husbend. She found a better life partner now who loves her so much. They have a little boy of 4yrs and sanyukta have 2yrs baby boy who named by Tanish. The main charcter name of their book. Barima died one yrs ago . But she was happy seeing her family happy till the last day of her life. Every thing is perfect.
"Wow! Its beautiful!"
She open the gift and found a saree. Rd nodded placing his back at the table
"Oh randhir mr barma ne ek parsel di he. Koi book kal hi publish hua he! Tum ekber chk karlo sab thk he ki nhi!"
She took out a parcel of book from the drawer and handed it over to rd but he was smiling placing his,arm cross to his cheast,not in a mood to take it.
"Pakroo!" She said
"Open it!" Rd said with a smile. Sanyukta open the percel and her eyes got a little shock. The book contain the cover of rd's diary's front page with the name of
"YOU ARE ONLY MINE FOREVER NOW"
sanyukta confusingly turn the 1st page of the book and its written on rd's golden hand writing "dedicate to my happiness,my wife sanyukta on her 30th birthday" Sanyukta's eyes teared up seeing the line. Rd just publish the diary in a shape of book,their love stories. Stories of rd and sanyukta and their unconditional love. She open the 1st page and smile as he did not change a bit from their diary but arrange every thing in a good order,he even added her letters too in the book in a most beautiful way. Its just look so beautiful.
"Do u love it?" Rd ask coming close to her removing her happy tears
"When did u did this?" She only ask. "Umm. When u sleep. Becz tum or tum hare bete to saradin mujhe fursat hi nhi dete.!" Rd said rubbing his nose to hers. Sanyukta smile and hug him. A little boy of two years come from under the bed and hug them both "Maa papa!" He giggle
"Tanish. Ap yehi the?" Sanyukta ask while picking him up. Tanish nodded his head sweetly. Both sandhir giggle seeing this and kissed his cheek. Rd took tanish from her and went to downstairs for having dinner . Sanyukta still standing there holding the book. She can't believe rd finally did this. This is the best gift ever she have. He dedicate every thing to her,including her love too. Their love is one and unique. She flapping over the pages and looks at the last line and smile he did change the last line a little bit
"And we live happily ever after,forever now..."

THE END

YOU ARE ONLY MINE FOREVER NOW by Tanushree Koley

Surely drop down u'r reviews about the story I will eagerly waiting for that. Last but not least thank u very much for reading this..