part 61

"So? How u feel?"Sanyukta ask while siting in the stairs beside rd looking at his face which show a huge happyness. He has a charming smile in his face. Sanyukta notice every bit of him.
"I feel like I wake up in a rainy day and only feel the smell of the wet mud and a wet weather only which fill my heart will love. U know the smell of wet mud in a rainy day is the most beautiful smell of all."rd said while looking at the folded letters which he till not read. but he feel go different while  sitting beside this stupid cum mad girl. He too felt like stupid and mad right now. But he like this feeling. The most unknown feelings.
"wow!"sanyukta said with a exited but a satisfaction expression.
Rd looked at her face"what wow?"
"u talk like a TRUE writer of some old novel" she complemnt him.
Rd smile" thankx. That's a huge complement I guess. but I don't think i'm worth of it"
"how do u know?"she ask .
" I know"rd replaced while lowering his eyes.
S" trust me if u write a novel someday, someone surely fall in love with that after reading them 1st time"
Rd smile " u talk like a stupid. u know? I never wrote any thing!"
"anything?"she narrowed her eyes try to make him remember that he already make someone fall in love with his writing which he wrote years ago. An unfinished novel of his love story. The diary.
Rd think for a while then remember about his diary he used to write in clg"yeah once I used to write diary when I fall in love with someone"his face fall a little remembering that.
"what if someone fall in love with u after reading that diary?"she fibaly said in a hope. She even disnot know what will she hoping.
Rd shockingly looked at her face. Did this girl gonna mad or something else? That's not possible. Sanyukta compose her reaction immediately after seeing his shocking face"I mean what if someone fall in love with u'r writing. I mean I'm sure u writr well in the diary. then?"
"that's not possible because. . "He stammered
"because?"she question him back.
"because 1st of all I wrote normal things in my diary.  no one gonna like that stupid thing and those all dedicated to someone else.
And 2ndly I throw the diary when I leave the hostel." He said with fsstration now.
"what if someone find that?"she also ask straight like a stubborn.
Rd stand up in irritation "what the hell!" He almost shout.
Sanyukta too stand up"why are u shouting. I'm just asking. U too admit that u fall in love with someone from the letter which is not urs." She try to make him understand.
Rd become angry"i'm not fall in love with anyone. Do hello with the letters. "He throw the letters on the flore and went away leaving Sanyukta in tears. She wrote the letters with all love today without having her dinner she just slept after finishing them and he just throw them on the flore like a wast. She felt hurt. She remove her tears but they did not seems to stop. she came down to collection them but her tears fall upon the letters. Why he is so aggressive?  Why? Is love hurts this much? She collect them and open them but her few tear drops on the page. She remember his change of behavior all of sudden just because she remembered him about angie. Will he always be like this? What will she have to do now to reduce his pain. She feel hurt thinking of his pain more and then his rudeness towards her letters. But she felt someone's presence in front of her. She looked at and there he came back again. but for what?
"i'm sorry"he said with a apologistic face. She remove her tears and looked down. He came near and hold her wrist"i'm sorry!"
He too sound hurt .
"Why u came back?" She ask with lowering her eyes.
"For my love!" He said and that's all can stop all her beats for the moment. Did he just mention her as his love? Did he really?  Or its a another dream? but he felt real. Then???

Tbc