Part 91

"I love u randhir. I love u so much. I don't know if I ever able to say this to u but yes I love u. And I can keep writing this three words continuously without any stop,I can fill page safer pages by saying this. I don't know how u look but still I love u. The way u love a girl unconditionally is making me jealous and see today I too fallin love with u unconditionally. Yes u are right love is so beautiful. The most beautiful feelings if all. And u know today I feel so special becz I love u. I read u'r diary hundredth of time till now but every time I feel I came more close to u. My friend called me mad maybe they are true. Yes i'm madly in love with u. And u know i'm some kind of jealous of that girl u love. U never believe I cried several times thinking of u'r love towards her but not for me. I know I sound stupid but I can't help from loving u. Will u love me too one day??? I know may be not. But I wants to know u'r story. The unfinished love story of urs? What happen that day? I wanna know. Will u tell me?"

Rd kissed the 1st page she wrote in his diary. She wrote so beautiful. Rd himself never feel for his own love like this. He never feel so special like this. Yes while loving angie he feel himself special but not like this. By saying this sanyukta actually make him special. For the rest of the night he read every bit of her writing for twice.And at the end his own eyes filled with happy tears he was so full in love that time. He never try to express his love to his own love one and here this girl try to erase every bit of his sad memory with new one without expect him to love her. Now he get why while reading those letters he can only remember her because she herself imagining the time with him and make him imagine too. She herself open up on those letters to make him forget from every sad past without knowing the actual story of the end. May be that farewell day he told her something but not the whole story. So he decided to tell her everything but by his own way. Here she is not the only one who can make changes in heart by writing,he is not less...