part 63

Rd open his eyes and saw Sanyukta is looking at his face with an unidentified expression.  Did he just kissed her with all his sencess? He just kissed her 1st on her eyes then he just suck her tears then he kissed her lips softly. yes he never kissed anyone but seems like he know it very well. May be this is one of the important expression of all human which need not any experience or need any  teacher. He separate himself immediately without wasting a time.
"Sorry" he said innocently lowering his eyes as he can't match her eyes now. Sanyukta too lower her eyes as she did not expect it this time. This is not a dream not an imagination its a beautiful reality. She take a deep breath while keep lowering her eyes. She licked her lower lips with her upper one in an innocent way but that reality notice by rd. He felt another thrust of kissing her right there again. But he don't know why he felt like this. So he decide to leave the place immediately.  He passed from her but after taking few steps he paused again remembering what just happen few min ago and remembering her wetted lower lips. He felt an sudden uneasiness. He turn to her there she still standing there like a frozen tree. No not like a tree like a flower. She is so soft. Means her lips are so soft like a flower petal. She raised her hands to just touch her lips but before she touch it by her own hand rd caught her wrist. She surprisedly looking at his direction he looks restless for something. But before she think more rd place his palm on her cheek and pull her face a little upward and there he again capture her lips again with his ones. He close his eyes and kissed her again with that softness. Sanyukta is only looking at his,closed eyes. Still his close eyes have a loveable expression. He seemed relive.  After few sec when he felt out of breath he broke the kiss. He open his eyes still not looking at her eyes. As he can't meet her eyes now. but he still looking at her lips. They are so testy and attractive like a old wine. He can't controlled anymore he kissed her again. In one night he just kissed her thrice and without taking her permission. But before its become too embarrassing he leave her lips and run away from there saying 'sorry' again. He stop when he reached to his car which is parking at clg entrance. He open his seatbelt immediately and seat in his driver seat. But he yet not start the car. He still feel to go there and kissed her again. This is not a good sign. Did he lost his all commonsense? ? How he just kissed her like that?  But his heart want more as it already bear so much pain for years and when it finally found a sweet desert how can it leave it? His hands reached to car door to open the gate again but his mind scold him"no Randhir" he shout alone. Before it getting too late he start the car and stop after reaching the flat. He immediately came back with a thud and enter in the washroom. he still have the same feeling of going to her and kissed her again.
"Whats wrongs with u?" He shout "he feel frustrated again. So he open the shower and stand under it. But her smell her soft touch still there in his body. After few sec he did not know why but he just touched his own lips with his finger and close his eyes remembering the most beautiful unexpected moment of his life with an unknown person. Not really unknown but still. He close the tap and sat on the ground with a different feeling. He feel different. He smile all of sudden. A genuine one. And started read those letters for which he the all incident happen but he did not feel to read those as he wants to remember the moment again and again. He he just close his eyes and remember.

TBC