Part 9

Sanyukta is lying in her white bed, sleeping peacefully . having no tension of the outer world. suddenly someone enter in her room slowly and sat beside her,not want to disturb her sleep , and started observing her beautiful face . she looks like a small girl who have no tension in her life. he touch her cheek .. remove her hairs which is making his vision disturbance to observe her completely .. he put her hair behind her ears came close to her lips . both there faces came closer. but one is sleeping unconsciously and other one is observing her with love. his eyes follow every inch of her face, her eyes, her perfect nose, her cheeks, everything is perfect. or rather his vision makes her more perfect. he is taking deep breath now as some unknown wishes grow up in his heart. he came closer, he touched her upper lips with his finger, his hot breath is already reaching up to her upper lips . he close his eyes. he touched her nose with his lips and then move towards her ears . he touched her ears with his lips and kissed it. he further move towards her jaw line, he touch each and every cell of her jawline and finally move towards her lips, his desired lips reached up to his destination. he place his palm behind her head and pick up her head softly and captured her upper lips in a sudden with all love he have in him ..

suddenly a glass fell from the table and broke into pieces and the dream broke with in a sec ..

sanyukta looked here and there then her face notice the broken glass and towards the window .. the heavy wind is flowing for that the curtain hit the glass and it fall .. sanyukta just realize that she is dreaming .. she closed the window and again came back to her bed .. she place her head in the pillow and smile shyly

"randhir u make me mad one day for sure"she utter herself

she read that diary almost 50 times from the time she started reading it and day by day her feelings for this unknow writer go stronger.. she felt love for him .. she felt love for his love .. though his story is incomplt but she wanna know the rest of the story .. she turn her head and took the diary again which is also lying in her bed beside her pillow .. she turn one page and again strated reading in the middle of the night

"I saw Angie again today .. she was reading books in the library and while reading she slept putting her head on the book .. I was watching her from a distance .. I so wanna go near her and put her locks behind her ear and wanna touch her skin .. her lips .. her pink lips are so attractive like .. like.. i can't even explain, just addictive .. but I don't think it's a good idea .. so I drop the idea but her sleeping face is still calling me .. one part of me already kissed her in my way 10 times then and another part is still standing in the same position .. but I gather all my courage to approach her but my legs did not follow my brain .. they are still freeze .. her Friends came and wake her up in the mean time and she is rubbing her eyes like a baby .. they took her with them .. and she leave the library .. I really in love with her .. I just wish I could see her again every single day"