Part 103

I started liking my life more than ever till the time she enter in my life by bumping with me. By searching something in my eyes which hold nothing but pain,but I always successful to hide it from everyone. When ever I saw her from the date I truly felt an unknown connection with her,which is stronger than any named relation. I started feeling lost with her with every moment I be with her,I lost the surroundings,its only her whom I stare only. Her eyes,her beautiful eyes are so pure that anyone can sleep peace fully by looking into her eyes. She is just like a flower,which holds soft patles of love and purity ,I mention her that day. I remember,I remember every damn thing of that night. She was in sari with open hair having the most charming smile in her lips. Though how many times she try to change the reality into a dream but I always ended up by feeling it with all love which is nothing but a bless of god. Yes perhaps before I never believe in god but now I believe or else how can she be so pure? Like a water. yes is also like a water with a transparent features,which is the main ingredients of life. may she is the ingredients of the life of mine., Without even knowing me she remove all the pain I have in my heart and pure that with only love. I still was amazed by her love. How she just falling love with the person whit whom she never meet before,simply just reading my diary. I hated before for loving someone who is nothing but a selfish person. But feeling ashamed now as I know love is not depend upon that. It simply depend upon love only. No matter u have the love in u'r life or not but u never stop loving people whom u fall in love with. People are gathering around the mandap as parth is sitting and uttering mantra. My only friend is going to marry with his love. That was so blissful. But I don't know why I also keep murmuring the mantar's standing behind him looking at the fire which is the symbol of marriage. I did not miss a single word repeating by pandit. But my eyes search for someone whom I wanted to see just like parth wanted to see his would be wife. And the time and the surrounding stop when I spotted her at the edge of stairs in the sari I choose for her,wearing long diamond earrings which is matching with her royal blue sari. Simply knot her few hairs at her back but placing most of them at one side of her solder,wearing bangles in one hand and a blue diamond breslet in other. But the most beautiful ornament is in her face. Her two beautiful eyes and her beautiful lips with a slight touch of red lipstick. She look just like an angel who is coming down from the heaven for speeding love. Love for me. And today I thanked god once again for making me the love of her life.

Tbc