"I told you what would happen if you came after me didn't I?" I ask looking down at him whimpering on the floor.

He gives a few short nods of his head.

"Why didn't you listen?" He doesn't answer me as he grits his teeth to keep from crying out and glares at me

"You should have listened." I say and step on one of his legs. The bones begin snapping before he's screaming at the top of his lungs again.

"Stop, stop, please stop, Oh god it hurts!" He continues screaming the same things over and over. No one approaches us as I move onto his other leg, not even the instructor, who is sitting up from his spot on the floor and watches in horror as I break more bones.

"Aliana, that's enough, I can't watch anymore. Please stop."

Kassandras' voice whispers to me.

I turn to look her and she seems a little pale. Andrew has already passed out from shock.

"You said that you would only ask me to stop that once?" I tell her calmly.

"I know, I know, but this is all just to much. Your torturing him!" She exclaims

I raise an eyebrow at her.

"This is his punishment. I warned him what would happen if he continued towards us and he decided to ignore it. I don't make empty threats, I give warnings of whats to come. It's their problem if they choose to ignore it or not."

Her mouth is opened wide when I'm finished.

"There will come a time when even you won't be able to pull me from my vengeance." I tell her and walk away from her and the boy.

She begins to follow me when suddenly, alarms are going off. I'm beside Kassandra in an instant when the room door is torn open and five vampires pour in. But they don't attack, they just throw some canisters into the room. As soon as the canisters hit the floor they explode into smoke, I step in front of Kassandra.

"Fen." I spoke over my shoulder.

"On it." He transforms into his larger self and bends low to the ground. I turn and reach for Kassandras' waist and helped her climb on Fens' back. She wraps her hands tightly in his fur and leans down to whisper to me.

"Please be careful." She says and gives me a small kiss on the cheek.

I raise an eyebrow at her and she blushes.

"Hang on tight beautiful." Fen says as he rises to his full height.

"I will open up a way for you, keep her safe ." I tell him and summon one of my twin blades, Yami no ha. My blade of darkness. The blade is as black as night, it looks like a blade shaped ink stain. The handle is also completely back and at the end of the handle is a heavy chain that connects it to my wrists where a shackle like bracelet is locked on my wrist. It twins name is Hikari no ha, My blade of light, it is the exact opposite of it twin, but equally powerful.

Kassandra reaches out to touch the blade but I move it away from her not wanting her to know the effects of the blade. There is a reason they're chained to my wrists.

The people in the room are beginning to panic as smoke fills the room. The screaming starts.

"Let's go." I tell Fen and we begin to move forward when the first vampire attacks. Before he gets to close I'm already moving and my blade flashes up splitting him in half, but there is no blood as my blade absorbs it. Yes, it drinks the blood. The vampire explodes in a shower of ashes. We continue moving forward to the sounds of fighting and cries of pain. Another vamp appears before us and before he can move my blade is already separating his head from his body, ash flying everywhere. We don't stop, my only concern is getting Kassandra to my room and behind my wards that nothing can cross.

We exit the room and the hallway is even worse than the room we just left. Vampires are everywhere fighting hunters who are badly disadvantaged. Everyone is flung out if the way, vampires and hunters alike. I just want them out of my way.

When we finally reach the room, I open the door and let Fen carry her inside the room.

"Stay inside." I tell them and close the door behind me and return to where all the fighting is. Now that Kassandra is safe I can fight freely now. I summon my second blade and it shines with a beautiful white light all the way to the shackle on my arm. As soon as I turn the corner all eyes focus on me. Hunters and vampires alike.

I continue walking towards them blades at my side.

"Come."I tell them and the vampires instantly charged.

We moved in a blur of speed, me slashing at them, them trying to avoid my blades and rip out my throat. They just seem to keep pouring in as more and more show up and I move faster my blade disappearing as my speed increases, my blade of light exploding any vamp it touches as it pushes blinding light into them.

Soon there are only a few left, they pause and look at me with fear in their eyes, so do the hunters who had gathered around. The three vampires look at each other and I can tell they're going to run. Not waiting on them to get the chance to move, I flash in front of them, scaring them and punch two in the face knocking them out, the third tries to flee but my black blade cuts him in half and he explodes into ash.

I return my swords and walk intently over to the two downed vampires. I grab them each by the top of their hair and drag them into an empty classroom. Dropping them on the floor I take two chairs and set them up in the middle of the room.

I take the two vamps and sit them in the chairs then bind them with magic to the chairs and the chairs to the ground. This room has windows so all the hunters in the hall can see what is going on. The commander us the one who dares to enter the room with me and the vampires.

"What are you doing with them?" He asks. I send a nasty glare his way and he takes a hasty step back. I pull out my short silver blade from my wrist sheath as soon as the vampires begin to wake up.

As soon as their eyes lock on me, horror fills their features and they struggle with their bonds.

I walk towards them and they shrink back in their seats.

"My mate could have been injured. You will tell me what I want to know."

Screams of pain begin to fill the room.

Counterpart (GirlxGirl) Editing Slowlyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें