Part thirty five.

Indria's point of view.

We were all now sitting in the living room chatting and just catching up, as everyone hasn't seen Christy and Thom for almost a week, and of course eating the cake Niall and i made which everyone surprisingly liked, but Niall, being the fast eater he is, was already done.

"Niall? Can i talk to you for a second?" I ask putting my half eaten cake away,
i couldn't eat while keeping this in the whole time, i need to say it to him, and i need to do that now.

"Of course" He said smiling and we walked upstairs to his room.
"Is something wrong?" He asked closing the door.

"No, nothing is wrong" i say smiling, but i felt nervous, and yeah.. i mean i have never, ever, told a boy that i love him, and now, today.. today is the day.
"I'm just a bit.. nervous" i admit and he sits down next to me taking my hand in his.

"For what?" He asked intertwining our fingers.

"For what i'm about to say.." I say looking at him to see that he has an confused look on his face.
"I have never said it before.. you're the first.." I say soft turning a bit so that i'm facing him.
"..i love you" i say softly and a shocked smile formed on Niall's face.

"I love you too" he quickly said and smashed his lips on mine, i have never felt love, so strong, ever, in my whole freaking life.
As we pull away i giggle and hug him, and felt his strong arms hugging me back, not letting me go for a long time.

After Jax, i never thought that i would be able to find love again, just so scared of it, but look where i am now, hugging the man i love, and he loves me too.. this, this is real, and it's going to last long, i can feel it.

The end