Part thirty one.

Indria's point of view.

"I have a question" Niall said as we sit down on the couch with a bag of cheese balls.

"Okay, what is it?" I asked stuffing my mouth with them.

"So this weekend my mom and dad are 30 years together and me and Jenna are planning a party, do you maybe want to help us?" He asked and i smile, I love his parents.

"Yes of course" i say happy.
"what are you guys planning exactly?" I ask.

"Oh, just a simple surprise party" he said and putted the bag of cheese balls away.

"Hey! i wasn't done with them" i say and leaned over Niall so i was able to grab them again, but of course Niall had something different in mind and pulled me to him so i was laying on top of him.
"Niall.." i mumble and laid my head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"you feel good now, and you know it" he sang making me giggle.

"No.. " i sigh, i do like it tho.

"What, why?" He asked.

"I just.. i'm scared" i say soft looking at him, still laying on top of him.

"For what?" He asked soft, his hands on my back.

"Scared to open up" I whisper and i can tell you that i'm going to cry in 3, 2, 1.. and yes, there are the tears.

"Indria.. that will take time, just be patients" he said kissing my forehead.

I'm just so scare to open up to Niall, after Jax and just everything that he did to me it's really hard,
But after Niall's phone call this morning and especially the explanation.. i feel like i can really, really trust him, and believe me, i know i can and i want to, but.. it's just so hard.

"Just remember to wait, that's the key" Niall said.

••••••••••

Vote, share, comment <3

Xo. Inge