Part twenty one.

Indria's point of view.

"I'm sorry" Niall suddenly said pulling away from the kiss and he took a step away, looking at the ground.

"It's okay" I slowly say as i was sill a bit confused about the kiss, a really nice kiss.

"It's not" he said shaking his head,
"you.. Jax, he did-"

"Niall.. i mean it.. it's okay, Jax he, he always forced me to kiss him, you didn't" i say giving him a small smile.

"I know but, i don't want to bring back bad memories" he said looking down.

"You didn't, you brought new ones, happy ones" I say and he looked at me with a bit of hope in his eyes.

"So, you weren't.. scared or..?" He asked censured.

"No.. i was confused, i mean it was so sudden" I say honest.

"So.. you, liked it?" He asked slowly smiling as he took a step closer again.

"Yeah" i whisper as i stand on my tippy toes to kiss him again, a loved kiss.

"Indria, why are you taking so long to grab some... Popcorn?" She said as she walked into the kitchen.
"We are not dating hu?" She said repeating my sentence from earlier this day.

"Hi.." I say awkwardly and quickly putted the popcorn into the bowl, grabbing it and pulling Niall with me who was smiling awkwardly.

I have never felt so amazing..
I mean, you fall in love when you're like 16 right?
That's when i met Jax, and Jax is not ever close to love.

••••••••••

Now I'm craving popcorn, thanks to myself..
Vote pleasee <3

Xo. Inge