Part sixteen.

Indria's point of view.

"It's okay babe" Jax said smirking, slowly climbing on my bed and crawling on top of me.

"Why can't you just leave me alone?" i asked, scared of what he might do.

"We're just gonna have a tittle bit of fun yeah?" he said leaning in.

"Go away!" I yell.

"Indria?" I hear someone say, trying to.. wake me up?

"Don't touch me!" I yell getting out of his grip.

"Indria, it's me, Niall" He said calming me down, and I look at him breathing heavy.

"I'm sorry" i say soft, thinking of the dream.. nightmare..

"W-why am i in this room? I asked frowning as i realize that i'm in the guest room where Niall is staying.

"You don't remember?" He asked and i shake my head.
"Well, You came here.. crying, and you wanted to.. cuddle with me" he said making me blush.

"I'm sorry" I said looking down.

"No, it's okay" he said smiling.
"I liked it" he said soft and i look at him to see a smile on his lips.
"..But you got a nightmare of it" he said looking down.

"But, i came here and.. i would like someone's company" i say soft climbing in bed again, laying down next to Niall, and just before i fell asleep i feel Niall's arms around me and i heard him say something.

"I know that it's going to take time, but i'll wait, i promise"

••••••••••

*dramatic sigh*

Xo. Inge