Part twelve.

Indria's point of view.

I dropped my phone on the floor in shock, is that Jax? Did he just texted me that he is coming? Here?!
I quickly grabbed my phone of the floor and called Elena but of course she didn't pick up.

"Common.." i say annoyed and called the only other person i could think of right now.. i called Niall.
"Pick up, pick up.." i mumble nervously, really hoping he would pick up.

"Hey Indria, what's up?" He asked and i could just hear the happiness in his voice.

"I'm uh.. can you please come over now? i ask with a shaking voice, he's probably very confused by me calling him so random.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Just.. please come, i-i need to tell you something" I say as a tear rolled down my cheek, I'm gonna tell him, what if Jax is coming today?

"Indria, I don't unders-"

"Please!" I say cutting him off, i can't be alone right now.

"Okay i'm coming" he said calm and i let out a sigh of relief.

>>

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Niall to come, i nervously played with my fingers as i waited and waited, it probably was only like 5 minutes but it felt like hours.

I jumped as the doorbell rang and i slowly walked to the door and carefully opened it.

"Indria? What's going on?" Niall asked and i pull him inside and quickly slammed the door shut.

"He can be here any minute" i mumbled scared.

"Who?" he asked with a frown.

••••••••••

Short chapter sorry guysss :(

Xo. Inge