Part twenty seven.

Indria's point of view.

"Babe, why are you crying?" Niall asked sitting down next to me pulling me into a hug, i didn't know what to do as my heart said: 'hug him back! You love him!'
But my head said 'are you stupid? he is using you! just like Jax did'

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked kissing my cheek making me flinch.

"N-no" i said and got of the couch.

"Just.. please tell me when you're ready okay?" He said and the doorbell rang, saved by the bell.
I quickly ran to the door and opened it.

"Come here" Elena said with her arms open for a hug, i burst into tears as i hug her tight.

Niall's point of view.

I don't really know what's going on with Indria today, i mean everything went okay right?
I was pulled out of my thoughts as my phone rang, Jenna again..

"Hey J, what's up?" I say.

"Nothing much, just that we got a little more time since mom and dad have to stay a view days longer for business" she said happy.

"Oh great, then i'm going to ask Indria if she wants to join us okay?" I ask smiling.

"Okay you do that, then i'm going to do some stuff here, bye Ni" she said and hung up.
So now i need to talk to Indria but i Maybe need to wait a bit until she's in a good mood again.

••••••••••

Really short I know, if you know something to make it longer pls tell me :)

Xo. Inge