Part eleven.

Indria's point of view.

"I had a really great time, maybe we can hang out again soon" Niall said with a small smile on his lips, getting a bit closer.

"Yeah, maybe tomorrow?" I say unlocking the door, ignoring the fact that he just made a move on me, i just don't want something to fast, i mean i don't know Niall good enough to start something..

Maybe i need to tell him about Jax soon, but i'm not sure if i can trust him,
i think i can but you can never be 100% sure.

"Yeah sure, i'll text you" he said kinda soft, a bit taken back that I ignored his move.

"Okay.. goodnight" i say stepping inside.

"Goodnight" he said and i closed the door, well that was awkward..

The thing with me not trusting Niall is becouse of Jax, of course, you see, Jax was really nice in the beginning, just like Niall is now, but later Jax got al mean and abusive and stuff..
what if Niall turns out to be the same?

>>

I woke up and groaned as i hear my phone, i check it and see that i got 3 new text messages, i sit up in my bed and open the first one which was from Elena.

Elena - hey, where were you yesterday? i wanted to come over but you were not home.
Indria - sorry i was with a friend, i'm going to hang out with him again today.
Elena - ooo, him?
Indria - i'll tell you later.

I smile and roll my eyes, i open the next text which is from Niall.

Niall - hey, can we hang out at your place? My sister has a lot of friends over.
Indria - Yeah sure, what time did you plan on coming?
Niall - maybe around 6, is that okay with you?
Indria - perfect, see you then.

I open the last text and stare at it for a bit as it is from an unknown number.

Unknown- I'm coming home soon baby x j.

••••••••••

Take a guess :)

Xo. Inge