Part five.

Indria's point of view.

I took Daniels little hand in mine and started to walk around the park, I asked a view people if they know him or maybe saw him before somewhere but they didn't.

>>

After half an hour there was still no sign of Daniels brother and he suddenly started to cry.

"Hey.. shh" i say picking him up hugging him.

"Daniel?!" I hear someone yell in the distance , i turn around and see a realy goodlooking boy looking around.

"Niall!" Daniel yelled and looks at me, "that's my brother" he said with the cutest smile ever.

"Daniel!" He yells again and this time seeing us, Daniel wiggles out of my grip and runs to him.
"I missed you" Daniel said happy as he hugged him.

"Oh my.. don't even do that again" Niall, I suppose said to Daniel.
"Did you found my little brother?" He asked me.

"Yeah" i say soft smiling.

"Thank you so much" he said.

"When am i going to see you again?" Daniel asked me.

"Uh.." i look at Niall and he smiled at me and then looked back at Daniel.

"Yeah.. you can see her again soon" he said to Daniel.

"Maybe you can join us with diner tomorrow?" He said turning to me again
"I mean, you found my little brother" he add.

"Yeah, sure" i say smiling.

"Can i uh, have your number so i can text you the address?" He asked and i nod grabbing my phone.

"What is your name?" He asked and putted my name together with my number in his phone.
"We should go, i bet Daniel is tired" he said as Daniel is half asleep in his arms.

"Yeah" i say smiling at Daniel and looking back an Niall again.
"Well, have a good night" i tell him.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow" Niall said and we all walk our own way back home.

••••••••••

I hope you think the chapters are long enough, it's hard to make them even longer so.. :)

Xo. Inge