Part twenty three.

Indria's point of view.

"Niall?" Daniel asked and we pull away from the kiss.

"What is it Daniel?" Niall said sweet.

"Why did you kiss her?" He asked giggling.

"Because i like her" he answered making me blush.
"Time for bed young man" he said and picked Daniel up, walking upstairs with me following behind them.

"Niall? Can you tell me a bedtime story?" Daniel asked while Niall was tucking him in.

"Uh sure" Niall said and sitted down next to him.

"I'll go to uh, the other room okay?" I said receiving a nod from Niall and i walk out of the room.

"Once upon a time.." Niall started and i stopped at the door opening, somehow curious.

"..there was a princess, a beautiful, beautiful, princess, but she was taken by a monster, the monster hurted her a lot and didn't let her go, he didn't even let her outside of the castle, she tried to escape a view times but it ended up bad, so she never, ever tried it again, but.. one day, there was a prince, on his way to the castle to save the beautiful princess, but before he could save her he had to fight the monster, and so he did, after fighting and fighting, the prince finally killed the monster, he ran upstairs to found the princess and he took her with him, save.
And what did they do Daniel?"
Niall said ending the story with a question.

"They lived happy ever after" he said smiling tiredly.

••••••••••

Comment what you think of this guyss <3
Love youuu

Xo. Inge