Part two.

Indria's point of view.

My phone rang making me jump and i sigh in relief as i see that it's Elena who is calling me.
I get scared of the most small and simple things now..

"Hey, what's up?" I ask staring to the ceiling.

"Hey indria! Can i come over? I'm realy bored" my best, and only friend, Elena asks.

"Yes ofcours" i say happy, knowing that I won't be alone for the day, or just the afternoon, either way I won't be alone for a bit.

"Okay then, see you in 10 minutes" she said and i get of the couch.

"Okay, see you" i say and hung up, i walk to the kitchen and grabbed some Cheetos, walking back to the livingroom i putted the Cheetos on the coffee table and i grab my laptop that was on the other side of the couch and started Netflix.

While looking for some movies the doorbel rang which made me flinch a bit, i sigh and get up walking to the door opening it, to see a smiling Elena.

"Hey!" She said happy and pulled me in one of her famous hugs.

"Hey, How are you?" I ask smiling as she hangs her coat and we walk into the livingroom.

"I'm good" she said and grabbed my laptop "What movie?" She asked and i walk over to her to see that she looked for a horror movie, she loves horror, i absolutely hate it.

"Elena, no horror please, you know i hate it" i say and grabbed the laptop from her.

••••••••••

How are you guys doing today??
Vote <3

Xo. Inge