Part ten.

Indria's point of view.

"Niall? Can you bring Daniel to bed?" Christy asked when the movie ended.

"Yeah, sure" he said and looked at me.
"Do you want to carry him?" He asked and i nodded smiling down at Daniel.
I carefully pick him up from my lab and followed Niall upstairs.

"Goodnight handsome" I mumble and kiss Daniels forehead, I stand up and turn around, looking at Niall.

"I think i should go home, it's already dark outside so.." I say and he nodded walking downstairs with me.

"It was nice meeting you all" i say to Christy, Thom and Jenna, who were all on their phone in the living room,
They all look up and smile at me.

"You too sweetheart, i hope to see you again soon" Christy said with a wide smile.

I walked to the hallway and putted on my jacket, i frown as i see Niall doing the same.

"Why are you putting on your jacket?"
I asked.

"I am walking you home" he said in a 'duh' tone and i smile.
"You coming?" He asked smiling and i nod, walking trough the door outside.

>>

In the 10 minute walk we only talked, laughed and we got to know each other a lot better, which is a nice thing, because now i know Niall better and he is really nice, and maybe even trust worthy, sounds stupid I know, but for now I only trust Elena, who I've know for over a year now.

"Here it is" I say as we were standing in front of my house.

••••••••••

Vote, comment and share :3

Xo. Inge