Part twenty two.

Indria's point of view.

"Indria? Is it okay that me and Daniel are sleeping over?" Niall asked somehow nervous.

"Yeah, sure, why?" I ask, i don't mind them staying, not at all.

"My parents are on a business trip, Jenna just texted me" He said.

"Okay, and Jenna? We're is she staying?" I asked feeling my stomach growl, man.. i'm hungry.

"She is staying with a friend" he said and picked up Daniel, kissing his forehead.

"So what are we eating?" Elena asked, and i could practically kiss her for saying that.

"Yes, what do we want?" I ask and Daniel starts to jump on the couch.

"Pizza!" Daniel yells and we all laugh.

"Pizza it is" I say and call my man- i mean, the pizza man.

>>

"Bye, thanks for the Pizza, see you later" Elena said hugging me and walking out of the door still waving at me.

"Bye" I giggle and close the door walking back to the living room.

"So.. were is Daniel going to sleep?" Niall asked.

"He can sleep in my bed" I say making him smile.
"I'm still a bit scared to sleep alone tonight" I added making him roll his eyes.

"You can't use that as an excuse so you can cuddle with me you know" he said walking closer to me.

"I'm not" i say half lying..
I still am scared,
And, i really want to cuddle with him, please notice the word really, because i really want to.

"In that case, i won't leave you're side" he said taking my hand in his, intertwining our fingers.
He smiled at me before he leaned in, and i did the same, the kiss was slow, but i liked it that way, i don't know how he does it tho, but somehow it feels like my fear is slowly disappearing.
I softly flinch as Niall suddenly pulled me closer and deepened the kiss, okay so.. i still flinch of a lot of things, but still, it feels like it's disappearing really, really slow.

••••••••••

If you wanna know some facts about me, then let me know how many facts :))

Xo. Inge