Chapter 17

One chapter left after this one!

Jade's POV:

"Good morning Per-oh, right," I sighed. Perrie had been taken to the hospital yesterday afternoon. I wasn't allowed to see her, they needed to perform immediate surgeries. Perrie would be getting multiple surgeries throughout the day. I was given a list by the hospital yesterday.  It was a list on of all her surgeries.

List of Perrie Edwards' Surgeries:

Kidney Transplant

Wrist Placement

Knee Sewing

Estimated Time for Completion for all Surgeries: 10-12 hours.

I tossed the list back onto my pillow, and slipped on Perrie's Olaf onesie. It had already been about 12 hours since Perrie's surgeries started, so she should be done soon. I trudged over to Jesy and Leigh Anne's bus, and threw open the door. "Hey Jade, how are you holding up?" Leigh Anne asked. "Not good," I sighed, falling onto the couch beside Jesy. 

"Perrie's a fighter, she'll be fine," Jesy said, rubbing circles on my back. "Yeah, have faith in our Pezzie," Leigh Anne said, sitting down beside me, and engulfing me in a hug. It was a lovely hug, but it was not a Perrie hug. 

"I keep replaying it over and over in my head, and even though Perrie wouldn't have wanted me to, I blame myself. I was careless, and left Perrie behind even when I knew she wasn't acting like herself, but I left her anyway," I said miserably. 

"Don't place blame Jadey, just concentrate on making Perrie comfortable and loved. She will pull through this, and you guys will be together forever, and making many Jerrie babies," Jesy replied. I sat up. "Wait, Jerrie babies? Who the hell is Jerrie?" I demanded.

"You and Perrie's ship name. Jade plus Perrie equals Jerrie. It's really quite simple," Leigh Anne said, taking to me like I was a small child, and I had asked if the moon orbited Earth. I rolled my eyes. "You guys are idiots," I shot back. "But you love us anyways!" Leigh Anne said cheerfully, getting up off the sofa and giving me a pat on the head. 

"Sadly," I muttered. "Oh Jadey, you know you would be lost without us," Jesy smiled. "Yeah, what would I do with out you?" I asked, dramatically placing a hand on my forehead. Jesy laughed. "You're something else, you know that right?" I said to Jesy. "Oh yeah," Jesy replied proudly.

"Who's up for a horror movie?" Leigh Anne asked, sitting back down on the sofa with a few movie cases in her hands. "Sure," I said. "Yes, let's do it!" Jesy cheered. "Which one, the Conjuring, Annabelle, Devil in the Elevator, IT, or Flatliners?" Leigh Anne asked. "IT!" Jesy and I cheered at the same time.

"Okay, I'll go quickly pop some popcorn!" Leigh Anne slid the disc into the CD player, and got up to go make some quick popcorn. "Make sure it has extra salt!" I called. "What is it with you and salt?" Jesy asked. 

"I love salt," I replied. "Here's to high blood pressure!" I pumped my fist up in the air. Jesy snorted, and grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "Wait! I'm almost done!" Leigh Anne called, running over too the couch and throwing herself down on it, spilling some popcorn. "Hey! Watch it, you spilled the popcorn!" I said. 

Leigh Anne rolled her eyes. "Sorry!" She said, not at all sounding sorry. "Turn on the movie already Jesy!" I groaned. "Fine," Jesy said, starting IT with a dramatic flick of her wrist.

"Aah!" I screamed, reaching out for Leigh Anne, burying my face in her shoulder. "Chill Jade," Leigh Anne laughed. "It's not real, it's only a horror movie!" Jesy added. "Shut up, I'm jumpy," I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest. 

The phone rang, sparing me from another moment of IT. I gratefully excused myself. "Continue watching without me, I don't care," I said. "Whatever," Leigh Anne replied, not taking her eyes from the tv. 

"Hello?" I said, once I shut myself into the small bus bathroom. "Hello, Miss Thirlwall?" The person said on the other end of the phone. "Yes," I replied, heart beating loudly. "Miss Edwards has just finished her surgeries. You are permitted to visit her now, but-" I hung up, and tore out of the bathroom. 

"Where are you going?" Jesy asked. "The hospital, Perrie came out of her surgeries!" I exclaimed. "Oh my god!" Jesy gasped, quickly shutting the tv off, and she and Leigh Anne sprang into action. We all sprinted out the door, and flung ourselves into my car. My only thought as I sped to the hospital was, Perrie, please be okay...

Okay, that was chapter 17! Sorry it's so short. In other news, next chapter will be the last chapter! Love you all!