Chapter 12

I'm skipping ahead to where the tour is starting. Jade and Perrie have gone on a couple of dates, and are now in a relationship. Enjoy loves!

Perrie's POV:

"Okay, this is your bus Leigh Anne," I said, gesturing at the bus. Jesy poked her head out. "Hey Leigh, come on up! It's really nice!" She called. "Okay!" Leigh shouted, and ran up the stairs to the bus, leaving her bags behind. 

I smiled, and rolled my eyes as I picked up Leigh's bags. "Anything breakable in your bags Leigh-Leigh?" I asked. "No, why?" Leigh's voice floated from the bus. "Just wondering," I called back as I threw the bags into the bus with a grunt. What did she have in there? I watched Leigh Anne come into view. "What the-?" She said, and her eyes widening as her bags came flying toward her and knocked her clean off her feet.

"You okay?" I asked, barely holding in a smile. "I hate you," Leigh's muffled voice came from under the bags. "Nope, you love me!" I said cheerfully, walking up the steps, and offering my hand. "Yeah, yeah," Leigh grumbled as she accepted my outstretched hand and pulled herself out from under her bags. 

"I gotta go and see if everyone else is situated," I said. "Okay," Leigh said. She pecked my cheek, and ran over to Jesy. Jesy smiled at Leigh, and gave her a hug. "I ship it!" I yelled, causing them both to jump and glare at me. I chucked as I exited the bus.

"Hey Lydia, Lucy, how's the bus life?" I asked as I poked my head inside the bus. A scowling Lucy came into view. "Horrible! I have nowhere to plug in my curling iron!" She wailed. "I'm sure you'll survive," I smiled, and walked over to the bus next to it.

I knocked on the door, and Taylor poker her head out. "Ssh! Camilla's catching up on her sleep right now," she whispered. "How is the bus?" I asked. "It's good, the bunks are comfy," Taylor said. "Great," I waved to Taylor, and walked over to my bus that I shared with Jade.

"Hey Jadeypoo," I said as I walked over to Jade who was laying in her bunk, reading a book. "Hi Pez," Jade said, looking up and smiling at me. "Watcha reading?" I asked, sitting down beside Jade. "The Help," Jade said, snuggling into me. 

"Reading The Help again? Wow, you must love that book," I smiled at Jade. "It's my favorite book," she said, looking down to read again. I smiled and placed a kiss on the crown of her head. I felt Jade relax more into me. 

"What part are you at?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper. "Where Hilly wins Minny's chocolate pie," Jade replies. I chucked at the memory of that part of the book. "I'm going to go tell Mark to radio the other bus drivers, and tell them it's time to go, I said, disentangling myself from Jade's arms, and pecking her lips gently before making my way to the front of the bus. 

"Hey Mark," I said. "Hello Miss Edwards, shall I radio the other drivers?" Mark asks. "Yes please," I say as he turns on his radio. "Testing, 1,2,3, hello it's time to shove off," Mark says into the radio. He listens for minute, then gives me a thumbs-up. "We're good to go," he said. "Thanks," I smiled, then walked back to Jade who had fallen asleep, her reading glasses falling down her nose, her book in her lap. Soft snores came from her mouth, and to my eyes, she couldn't look more adorable.

I took a picture, then gently sat down next to Jade. She mumbled something in her sleep, then rolled over, laying her head in my lap. I gently stroked her hair, and moved some strands out of her face. Jade sighed contentedly. I leaned back against the wall, and closed my eyes. The gentle bumping of the bus as it rolled lulled me into a deep sleep. 

I woke up to a voice whispering my name. "Perrie, Perrie babe wake up," Jade cooed. I sleepily opened my eyes, and smiled sweetly at my beautiful girlfriend. "I love you," I sighed. "I love you too," Jade said, leaning in and kissing me softly. I smiled against her lips. 

Jade pulled away, and walked over to out sink. "Take a look at this!" she said, gesturing at the mirror that took up the wall behind the sink. Jade had strung up little white LED lights around the top. A couple pictures of us were in frames, sitting on either sides of the faucets. 

One of the pictures was Jade and me in front of the statue of Liberty, Jade was on my back, her arms extended on either side of her. We both wore wide smiles. The other one was Jade and me on the motorcycle I had rented for out first date. Our helmets were smashed onto the tops of our heads with what looked like some difficulty. Jade was leaning against me, her arms around my waist. I was clutching the handlebars, smiling back at her.

"This looks beautiful," I said, getting up, and pulling Jade into a hug. "I love it," I said as I kissed her nose. Jade scrunched up her nose, and I chuckled softly. "You're so cute when your nose is all scrunched up," I said in a low voice.

"Shut up and kiss me," Jade breathed, grabbing the back of my head, and pulling it towards hers. Our lips moved in perfect harmony. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. Jade grabbed fistfuls of my shirt in her hands, and pushed herself closer to me. 

I lifted Jade up onto the counter. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pressed myself closer, closer, as if I couldn't get close enough. I pulled Jade tighter against my chest, tangling one of my hands into her hair, the other still tight around her back. A moan escaped Jade's mouth, only to be swallowed by mine.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I heard someone's voice scream. Jade and I broke apart, gasping. We turned to see Jesy standing by the door of our tour bus, her mouth hanging open. All I could think was, oh, shit.

So this chapter's a wrap! Sorry if the Jerrie make-out session was too intense for you. Thank you for your continuing support!