Chapter 15

Next chapter! Enjoy it loves!

Perrie's POV:

"Now, let's test your reflexes," the doctor said, hitting my knee with a tool. My knee almost immediately kicked out. "Your reflexes are okay, let's test your balance, " the doctor said. "Stand on your left leg, with you right foot 6 inches off the ground."

I did as instructed, and fell over within 5 seconds of standing like that. Jesy chucked. "Smooth, Edwards," she said, smirking. I glared at her as I got up off the floor. "You good hun?" Jade asked, clearly trying not to smile. "Fine," I said shortly. 

"Okay, so your balance is off," the doctor mused. "No, I've always had bad balance," I replied, my cheeks burning. "Okay then, try not to close your eyes, I'm going to shine a light in them," the doctor said. He shined a light in them, and a searing pain shot through my head. I groaned, gripping my head. 

"So, weakness to light," the man said, typing on his computer. "Miss Edwards, I think you'll need some x-rays on your head, it is very possible you have at least a slight concussion," he said, standing up and moving to the door. "I'll go notify the lab." Then he was gone.

I fell into Jade's arms, overwhelmed and exhausted. "Aww my poor baby," Jade cooed, stroking my hair. "The meeting's canceled, because of my stupid head injury," I moaned. "Ssh, it's not your fault," Jade whispered. "It's mine."

I sat up, and looked at Jade. "No baby, don't blame yourself. It wasn't your fault, it was the stupid tree's fault," I said, making Jade giggle. "That stupid tree," Jade laughed, snapping her fingers. I leaned over and kissed Jade's nose, making her scrunch her face inward. "Aww, Jade, you look so adorable," I cooed.

Jade and I both glared at Jesy who was miming throwing up, complete with the god-awful sounds. "Shut up," I said. "Sorry, cuteness overload," Jesy chuckled. Jade rolled her eyes, and turned my face back to face hers. "This wasn't your fault," she said seriously. "I'm just glad you're alright."

Jade pressed her lips softly to mine, and then pulled away and leaned her face on my shoulder. "I love you," her muffled voice said. "I love you too," I smiled. "Do I need to leave, or...?" Jesy smirked, pointing toward the door. "Out," both Jade and I said scathingly at the same time. Jesy held up her hands. "Okay, okay," she said, leaving. 

The door soon opened, and the doctor motioned for me. "Miss Edwards," he said. "Yes, I said, standing up. "These scans will take some time to develop, so take it easy after she comes out, okay?" He said to Jade. Jade nodded. I gave Jade one last peck on the lips before leaving for the x-ray. 

Jade's POV: 

"Hey Pez," I stood up to greet Perrie as she unsteadily got off the stretcher. "Heyyy," Perrie slurred, falling against me. "What happened to you baba?" I asked her. "Anesthesia," Perrie mumbled, and she slumped against me even more, making me fall over. 

"You have to help me Perrie, get up," I groaned. "Up you go," I heard the doctor say as he grabbed Perrie under her armpits and set her in a wheelchair. "Thank you kind sirrrrr," Perrie slurred as she fell over the side of the wheelchair.

"Thank you doctor," I said as I grabbed the handles of Perrie's wheelchair. "No problem, the results will be out in probably 18-24 hours, I'll give you a call when we get the results," the doctor said. "Okay, thanks," I replied, wheeling Perrie's limp form in her wheelchair out the door. 

"Jaaaadeee," Perrie whined. I had situated Perrie in her bunk, and she hadn't stopped whining. I was getting fed up with her, but I kept my cool. "My head hurts, and I have a tummy ache! I think I'm allergic!" Perrie complained. I rolled my eyes. "Baba, if I had known you were allergic to anesthesia, I wouldn't have let you have any," I replied, ladling some beef stew into a bowl. 

"Here you go, eat it all," I said, handing the steaming bowl to Perrie. "Thank youuuuu," she slurred, spilling the soup down her front. "Owww! It's hot!" She yelled, jumping out of her bunk, and crashing to the floor. I sighed. "I feel like I'm living on a bus with a two-year old! Pez, get up," I groaned. 

Perrie shifted her legs into an upright position. She squinted up at me from her criss-cross applesauce position. "Hello," she said. "Hi," I replied, exasperated. "I love you," Perrie said, then fell backwards, and started to snore. I sighed, leaning down with a towel, wiping soup off Perrie's face and neck. "I love you too baba," I whispered, pecking Perrie's lips softly.

I heard my cell phone ring, and I looked at the caller ID. "Hey Leigh," I said once I picked up. "Hey, how's Perrie?" She asked. "Asleep right now, she's acting like she's drunk after being put under anesthesia," I replied. I could hear Leigh chuckle. "I would pay to see that," she said.

"Yeah yeah, what do you want?" I asked. "I need to talk to you. Come to my bus," Leigh said. "I can't leave Perrie," I said, looking over at Perrie's sleeping from on the floor. "It'll only be a minute, come on!" Leigh said. "Fine," I conceded. 

"So, what's up?" I asked as I entered the bus. "You and Perrie are really dating?" Leigh whispered. "Yes," I replied with annoyance. "You heard Jesy's recording. We weren't lying to Jesy."

"Wow! I'm actually glad I lost, Perrie has been warmer, and less stony since you arrived. She used to seem like she was made of ice inside, she was so cold and heartless," Leigh said. I took a sharp breath in. Perrie, cold and heartless? When we were children, she was always full of warmth, full of life. When I first met her after all these years, she just seemed strict, and distant. 

Suddenly, the door to the bus was thrown open, and a panting Taylor stood there. "Taylor?" I asked, fear suddenly gripping my chest. "She's gone," Taylor said. "Who?" I asked. 

"Perrie. She's gone."

Sooo that's chapter 15! Love you all! Thank you guys so much for your continuing support!