Chapter 11

This is the next chapter, the big Jerrie heart-to-heart. Hope you like it!

Jade's POV:

"Her name was Danielle," I said. Perrie and I were sitting on my couch. I was curled into her, my head laying laying her chest. Perrie had an arm lazily thrown across my shoulders. I took a deep breath before I continued, and listened to Perrie's heartbeat, steady and strong. It gave me the courage to tell my story. 

"After I left South Shields, and moved to New York, my mam enrolled me in LBI (A/N: Long Island Business Institute). When I arrived, I was alone there. I was the new girl with the weird accent that wore weird clothes. I didn't fit in.

"After enrolling, I soon started getting bullied for wearing the clothes I liked to wear, and for my accent. I started cutting, and skipping meals. I was wasting away to nothing, but I didn't care. It didn't help that you had never contacted me, Perrie. I thought you hated me, and that made me more miserable. I was sure that life wasn't for me. The night I decided to end my life, that's when I met Danielle," I said.

Flashback

I took a deep breath, and looked around the park I loved so much for the last time. The hand that held the knife trembled as I placed it on my chest, poking gently between a gap in my ribs. I closed my eyes, and a single tear fell and landed on my hand. 

5...4...3...2... the knife was suddenly slapped from my hand, and I opened my eyes to see a pair of dazzling blue eyes looking back at me. A/N: I know that Danielle doesn't really have blue eyes, just roll with it. My heart skipped a beat as I thought for a minute that Perrie had saved me. I soon realized that this person, beautiful as they were, they weren't Perrie. "What do you think you were doing?" The person asked, clearly dismayed. "You have so much of your life to live!" 

"Everyone hates me. I don't belong!" I said, tears falling. "I don't hate you," the person said softly, engulfing me in a sudden hug. I cried into her shoulder, clutching her shirt in my hands. After a minute, I sniffed and pulled away. "Thank you for saving my life. I'm Jade," I said.

"I know who you are, and I honestly really like you, and I want to get to know you," the person replied. "I'm Danielle."

End of flashback

"So this Danielle person saved your life?" Perrie asked, shocked. I nodded, and looked up at her. "If it weren't for Danielle, I wouldn't be here right now," I said softly. Perrie's arm tightened around me, and she drew me closer to her. "Then I am forever grateful," she said, placing a tender kiss on my forehead.

Fire exploded where her lips touched my forehead. I turned my head down towards my couch, so she wouldn't see how red my cheeks were. "Jade, if you can, please continue the story," Perrie said. 

I cleared my throat, and continued. "Well, soon after that, Danielle asked me on a date. I said yes, and soon after, I could call her my girlfriend. We were inseparable, and I really felt the love was two-sided, until a night near spring break.

"We decided to take our love further that night, and we fell asleep in each other's arms as usual. When I woke up in the morning, Danielle was gone, and so were her clothes. She told me that she had left early in the morning for her parent's house, and that she didn't want to wake me when I called her later.

"When I got back from spring break, everything seemed different. Danielle seemed more distant, she seemed to always have an excuse as to why we couldn't hang out. Later in the year, the week of graduation, Danielle and I were fine. We were hanging out, and I felt like everything was perfect again. 

"I woke up the next morning, and my room was trashed. I ran down to Danielle's room, and found her kissing Jed-"

"Your ex?" Perrie said in disbelief. "Yup," I replied. "Anyways, Danielle saw me, and told me that I was just a side relationship, and that she was using me for my body only," I finished. I touched my cheeks, and realized I had been crying. 

"That's horrible!" Perrie exclaimed, and she pulled me onto her lap, and she held me there. We sat like that for a while, and I eventually leaned back, and looked at Perrie. "So, I'm scared of my feelings for you," I confessed, avoiding Perrie's eyes. 

"I'm scared that because I love you, you'll leave me too, that my love is one-sided-" I was cut off again by Perrie's lips smashing onto mine. I closed my eyes, and kissed her back. Fireworks exploded around us, just like last time. 

When we broke apart, I looked into Perrie's eyes, which were shining with love. "I love you more than you will ever know," Perrie said, pecking my lips again. "Wait a minute, isn't it against the rules for a boss to date her assistant?" I asked. 

"Yes, but it'll be our little secret," Perrie said and kissed me again. I smiled into the kiss. Our little secret. I liked the sound of that. 

Sooo how was this chapter? Love you all!