Twisted

"I don't- I just don't get it Master. Do I have a twin? Are they wrong? I have parents? Since when? You said I don't have parents, so I don't have parents. You said I wasn't kidnapped, so obviously I wasn't kidnapped. And why would people be looking for me? You're the only one that truly cares and loves me. I don't understand Master. Master, I don't understand this at all. My mind is in a billion places." I humphed, gripping my hair in frustration.

I was taking in every word. I read the entire article at least five times. But whatever I read goes in one ear and out the other. I can't even tell you what the article is saying. I know that what is in my head is right, but this is also in my head now and looks right but doesn't make sense. But what if the other thoughts don't make sense? I don't know what to do, who to talk to, or how to find clarity. I don't understand a single thing right now.

"You're confused, huh?" He asked.

"Yes Master." I whimpered.

He grabbed me by the hair and lifted me onto the kitchen table.

"And why the hell are you confused if I already told you what is correct!" He shouted, just a centimeter from my face. "You believe what I say and only what I say! You're lucky I'm so forgiving! Next time this kind of behavior won't slide. You are never confused. I am the answer to everything. What I say is always true, princess, okay? Got it?" He said angrily, his blood boiling.

"Yes Master. Understood." I cried, trembling with fear.

He scooted me off of the table and guided me back down onto the floor, then continued to read the paper. The article sat there and I became more and more lost with my identity. Who am I? Where did I come from? Where would I have even been from if I wasn't from here. How would my life even start, how would I even survive without my God to watch over me? But what if this is true? I know it shouldn't be but I can't help but wonder.

Master took one final sip from his coffee, then stood up and placed the mug in the sink.

"I think my baby girl could use a shower, huh? Let's go get cleaned up." Master suggested. I nodded eagerly.

"Thank you Master!" I said enthusiastically.

As he led me to his bedroom, we passed the intruders sitting in Ezra's room, talking. As Master and I walked past and into his bedroom, the other guys stuck their heads out of the doorway in complete shock and disbelief, and were met with the slamming and locking of Master's door in response.

Master turned on the shower and began to slowly take off my clothes.

"My princess has such a beautiful body. We're going to use that body of yours in the shower today, alright? It'll be lots of fun. Master has a lot of fun games for us to play." He cooed.

"Thank you Master." I said sheepishly.

Master got undressed, exposing his flawless body. He is God.

"Master knows you have never done these things before. I want you to let your emotions show completely. Any fear and discomfort. And I want you to act on these emotions. Struggle. Try to get away. Give in to the pleasure. Do whatever comes to mind, don't hold back. But I have one rule. Don't take your blindfold off. Understood?" He asked seriously.

"Understood Master." I nodded as he put the blindfold on me, shielding me from knowing what is happening to me. He led me into the warm and spacious shower, and began by washing my body, washing and conditioning my hair, then washing my face. He shaved my legs, between my legs, and armpits slowly and carefully, then rinsed me off.

"Okay princess. In this first game you have to guess which color I'm thinking of. Until you guess the color correctly you get your cute little pussy vibrated on high power. And on top of that, the number of guesses it takes you is the number of canings you get afterwards. Got it?" He asked devilishly.