For Better or Worse

"Say hi to Ezra, Adriana!" Joseph laughed, pointing the camera at me.

I looked at the camera pleadingly. I wonder where Ezra is right now.

"Say it!" He shouted, making me jump.

"Hi Ezra." I groaned.

Joseph set up a tripod and placed the camera on it, then began to torture me. I was strapped in a chair, but the chair was styled so each leg was strapped to a rest, forcing my legs to be spread wide. My arms were behind my back.

Joseph stood behind me and grabbed my breasts, humiliating me. My cheeks were red hot as I shut my eyes. This continued for what felt like forever. He then rubbed my pussy slowly, tracing circles and drawing lines up and down. He slipped a finger inside of me, making me gasp and shudder. I began to cry uncontrollably.

He got out a few clothespins and attached them to my nipples and my clit. I cried out, surprised by the amount of pain it caused me.

"Please stop!" I cried. He got out a red wand looking tool, and turned it on. It emitted a low buzzing sound.

"Tell me about Ezra," Joseph ordered, his large frame towering above me.

"I already told you everything I know!" I cried.

"I mean, tell me what you think about him. Honestly."

"He's sadistic. Selfish. Brutish, cruel, heartless, evil, weak, and insecure. He can't manage his emotions. He needs help but can't admit it," I said quickly, staring at the red stick.

"Good. You only get 15 zaps instead of 30 because you gave me a good answer."

He touched the wand to my breasts, causing a sharp stinging and burning pain. I cried out as he continued to zap me.

"Stick out your tongue," he ordered. I shook my head. He zapped my earlobe and I cried out. "Stick out your tongue, bitch."

I reluctantly stuck out my tongue, clamping my eyes shut in anticipation. He zapped me, and it coursed through my entire mouth, stinging painfully.

I shut my mouth quickly, and blinked away tears.

"Ezra, come get your bitch. This is only the beginning. You know me. This is nothing compared to what I can do without her. I'll bring her to the verge of death. I'll bring her so close to death that if I so much as touched her she would die. I'll make her beg me to kill her. You don't have much longer. I'll give you two more days after today. I'll be sick of this cunt by then." He warned, then shut off the camera. Without a word, he packed up and turned off the light, leaving me alone in the dark.

It didn't take long for Ezra and the others to come for me. Only a few hours after being left in the basement I heard loud crashes and shouts from upstairs. Then the ceiling began to rattle as dust fell on me, accompanied by the sound of an explosion. Though I was separated from it by an entire floor, the deafening sound left my ears ringing. After the explosion, the fighting was only slightly lessened. I heard a few thuds and shouts.

The house grew so quiet that I could hear the key turning in the basement door. I struggled to free myself from this chair. No matter who walks down those stairs, I'm back in hell. Or so I thought.

A man, looking about my age, with chestnut brown hair and soft features, approached me casually, his hands in his pockets as he whistled. He brushed off dust from his shoulder.

"All in a day's work, eh?" He said with a smirk as he walked over to me and began untying me. Once I was free, I paused momentarily, hesitant. And then I tried to run past him, but he stopped me by putting his arm out, grabbing my arm.