Insanity. (Taehyungxreaderxjimin) part 2

Start from the beginning

Jimin loosened his grip on you as you fell on your knee,gasping for air.

"I'm sorry y/n.I thought that you were teddy for a second."He kneeled next to you with big watery eyes.

You wiped your own teary eyes before answering.

"It's okay but don't repeat that ever"You said with a calm yet strict voice.

He nodded quickly.

As the three of you was making your way to the table where your breakfast was.You felt a hand on your waist.

You looked up and met Taehyung's piercing eyes.

"Are you okay?"he asked

You nodded while expertly brushing his hand away.

You felt something was wrong with the brothers and decided to keep your distance.Little did you know that they don't like these kind of behaviour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breakfast was quiet.You avoided to talk and when they tried to talk to you,you replied with short answers.You kept a serious face the whole time.

"Are you still angry?"Jimin asked while looking at you under his bangs.

"No i'm not." You replied,smiling weakly.

"Are we still going to play?"Jimin asked while clutching at his spoon as if his life depended on it.

"Let's play hide and seek"Taehyung suggested,while smiling.

"Yay,y/n please.Let's play"Jimin said with big pleading eyes.

"Come on,it'll be fun"Taehyung added while licking his lower lip and then proceeded to wink at you before smiling.

"O-okay"you mumbled.

Damn Taehyung you screamed in your head.How were you going to survive with him around? With him being flirty as hell and sometime as cute and innocent as a child.

"Jiminie,count till 20.We are going to hide"Taehyung said smiling as the latter pouted.

"Okay"jimin mumbled annoyed.

"Come" Taehyung grabbed your hand and pulled you up.You were about to stumble but he placed a strong hand on your shoulders stabilising you.

"Careful"he whispered with a smirk.

He rushed you to a dark room.He opened the door and closed it behind.

"It's dark,can you switch on the light?"you asked.

"No,he'll find us too easily" he exclaimed before pulling you by your waist.

"Let's get into the closet"He said pushing you foward into the confined space of the closet,he got in and closed the closet door.

"Weren't we suppose to be hiding separately?"You asked embarassed at your current position.

He pushed himself closer to you,one hand traveling up your waist.

"Don't you like it here?"he whispered to your ear sending goosebumps throughout your body.

"No but-"you gasped as he kissed your cheeks and trailed the kisses down your jaw and to your neck.

This is when you realised what he was trying to do.

"Stop"you said softly at first thinking he'll actually listen to you.

He didn't listen,but instead he actually started to suck harsly on the soft skin of your collarbone.

"Stop Taehyung"you said,while trying to push him.But he was much more stronger than you.