Chapter 2

Chapter Two

It's Sunday and I still haven't found something to wear for tomorrow. Should I wear a dress, should I wear jeans, do I wear a skirt. This is so hard! Said every girl ever when it comes to clothes. I'll just go shopping today and see what there is. I grab my keys, open the door, and get in my car and start to drive. When I get there an amazing dress pops out to me. It's casual but alittle formal. It's up to my knees and comes with a cut-off arm floral lace sweater that only goes down to my waist. There a bow belt, and the dress a coral pink. It's amazing, it's perfect. Then I saw the price.

I have enough money but the question is, will I wear it agian? Is it worth it? You know what I don't care I'll just get it and throw some matching jewlery that I already have. I grab the dress pay for it then leave.

I get home. I unlock the door and step in. I drop my bag and bend down to get it but a different hand picks it up and hands it to me. Austin's here. He was talking with my mom. I smile then blush remembering what happend yesterday. "Hey." I say trying to fill in the awkward silence. "What're you talking about?"

"You." My mom says I glance at Austin and see his cheaks turn alittle red. I think it's the first time I've seen him blush. It's cute, I look at him then at my mom.

"What about me?" I ask. My mom looks at Austin then back at me.

"About tomorrow." She says. I don't know if this is Austin's first talk show. I join the chat and they change the subject to what has been happening with Austin. After afew hours he leaves. My mom goes into the living room and I go to my room. Before I know it, it's the time to get to bed. For like two hours I'm still laying in bed. I get a text message. I look at it and see it's Austin. 'Are you asleep?'

'Nope' I send to him.

'Did I wake you?'

'No. I was trying to fall asleep two hours ago but not working'

'Me too' He replied.

'Are you alright?' I ask him. I know it's alittle impolite but I just wanted to see if he was okay. Maybe just being famous changed him alittle. He's still the sweet guy I know but, just to make sure. It takes a longer time than the other one's for him to send me.

'I'm fine. I'm gonna try to go to bed. Bye'

'Bye' After that I fall asleep right away.

I wake up at seven to get ready, I take a shower, brush my teeth, dry my hair, get dressed, then do my hair. I have wavy hair so what I did is I straightend my hair and then curled the bottom. I chose some white heels and look for jewlery. I find a silver necklace that has a pink rinestone for the middle. I also find a braclet that has bows going all around it. Then I put in dimond earrings. I look at the time. It's ten-fourty three. I grab a banana and eat half then give the rest to Queen. Austin rings the doorbell I answer it. "Hey" I smile at him. He smiles back.

"Hey." I invite him in. "Am I early?"

I laugh "No. Your fine.'' I look at him. He's standing awkwardly. "You don't have to be shy around me. Mostly in here."

His face turns red then he grins "I'm not shy." I roll my eyes. "Are you ready?" I nod and we walk to his car. We get in and start driving. We talk about random stuff. An hour and a half later we get there. There are photographers everywhere. Austin grabs my hand and whispers "Follow me" I follow him through thousands of teenage girls screaming his name. I hear my name afew times but I think just another girl in the crowd's name is Emma just like me. Austin and I get into the building. We have to pass the front desk. Austin goes up to the desk still holding my hand. "Hello" He says.