Chapter 16

We end up going for ice cream then after finishing, walking the park. It was quiet, I liked it. Just paying attention to the birds, not really speaking, just admiring everything around. My hand takes his as I'm absorbing everything around.

"You're beautiful." Austin says, I look at him as he's staring at me. I smile slightly shaking my head. "I like that your so into what's around you, I see you enjoy natural beauty. I enjoy you and your company, so I guess we both like natural beauties." He says, with that I laugh softly.

"I'm trying to think of the first time Austin Mahone was such a charmer." I say.

"He's been." He replies.

"Yeah but my Austin Mahone." I say, not thinking much. He smiles squeezing my hand. I blush at realization.

We enjoy the day walking around the park.

****

Austin and I are on our way back to the house. I invite him in and we're just hanging out in my room. He gets a text, he grabs his phone, then his cheeks turn red, he shoves the phone in his pocket after texting a quick response.

I swear to god he better not still be speaking with that Juile chick.

"Who was it?" I ask casually.

"My mom." He responds.

"Oh what'd she say?" I ask, he shrugs leaning back on my bed.

"Nothing." He says. I raise an eyebrow at him, causing his cheeks to darken in color but I choose to let it go.

"They're gonna be switching up the school schedules." I say, changing the conversation regarding his discomfort.

"Yeah, I saw. I forgot they do that through half the year." He groans. "I hope we still have classes together." He says.

"Me too." I say.

"Can I see the conversation with the guy?" Austin asks.

"Sure." I say. "I'll show you the photo I found." I say unlocking my new iPhone 6 and finding the boys post on me, handing the phone to Austin.

"Pfft." Austin rolls his eyes. I let out a laugh.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"He could reply after you asked." He says. It's quite obvious, he's a little jealous.

It may be the slightest thing, but he is.

"Who's Isabella?" Austin asks.

"His sister, one of your fans." I say.

"Oh." He says.

"Why did you tell him to dm you?" Austin asks.

"Because he wanted to talk and his friends were annoying him so in the dms they're not there." I say.

"Okay where's the dms?" Austin asks.

"It's the last two." I say.

"He sent a white picture, lame." Austin says. I roll my eyes as he reads our messages.

"Why did you send the picture?" He asks.

"It's not a bad thing, Aust, it's just a selfie." I say.

He reads more.

"Creep why was he keep asking to give you a ride?" Austin asks. I shrug. "Yeah you're not speaking to him anymore." Austin says. I kind of shrug.

"I was gonna kind of going to stop anyway." I say.

****

It sucks it sucks I know it sucks I'm sorry.

So I've been writing this story for well it's been 3 years.

Before even putting it on wattpad I created this, had and idea for this.

Although I never knew where it was going. I really still don't know I've tried to the of endings but all endings are in the far future.

As we all know the longer you do or have something it gets old.

And I'm sad to say as my opinions changed this story started to fade.

For this story I have so many words I don't know where to put them.

I am truly sorry for making you wait so long for this which isn't even my greatest work.

I find every single thing said in this so cringe worthy because I was younger thinking I knew of love.

I didn't.

And I still don't.

Back to the story, I have no motive to continue this story.

Writing should be a moment.

I hate being told what to do and being forced to do something I don't care for.

This was one of my first stories I've ever written and obviously years later I'm improving and learning to hate my old writing.

My new just doesn't fit with the old.

I'm also sorry that this speaking is probably longer than the actual chapter.

But the reasons for losing interest would be

1) I find the main character highly irritating
2) The way they jumped into being in a relationship is cringe-y
3) Their 'Love' is cringe-y
4) The way I portray Austin is completely irritable as well
5) I hate to say it but even my personal interest for Austin Mahone has faded and I don't care as much as I did before.

The last one is a bit sad for me mostly because I have gone to his concerts and to just lose interest in him, well it's the first celebrity I've lost interest in.

There was only two, Taylor Swift, and Austin.

I don't know if it's him growing up, or if it's me. It may also be the music, the music is so different and there's to much going on for me to get the true meaning.

I don't mean to offend any Mahomies because you all are so sweet and I've bonded with people over Austin but I'm just not the big fan I used to be.

Once again, I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll try to find an ending for this but for now,

This is goodbye.