Chapter 12 - It's so cute, I could die.

Start from the beginning

What a tease!

"Really? Cook?" I asked.

"You said anything.." he said.

"You said anything.." I mimicked, earning a glare from him. I smiled cheekily and stood up. I could feel my clothes clinging to me. It felt so gross. "I have to take a bath first." I said and started making my way to the door.

"Can I join?" he smirked.

I didn't look back. He needs not to see me blush. "No, you may not." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," he muttered. When I looked back, he was pouting. He looked so cute!

I walked up to my room and I found a pair of black shorts, underwear and a pink spaghetti strap top and skipped to my bathroom happily.

As I took my very soothing bath, I thought about how much my life changed. In a good way, of course. I met new people, became myself again.. though, not fully. I caught feelings for someone else. I'd finally got over the thought of everyone going to hurt me. A lot changed for me. Thankfully.

I stepped out of the tub with my towel wrapped around my body. I pushed my bathroom door open and padded into my room. I let out a scream when I saw Heath comfortably lying on my bed. He shot up, looking frantic.

"What? Who? Where?!" he asked. When his eyes landed on me, I could see he visibly relaxed. "Oh, it's just you."

"Yes. It's just me." I muttered. "What're you doing in my room?" I asked, tightening my hold around my towel.

He shrugged. "I was bored." he pouted.

I'm beginning to love when he does that.

"So.. you came in my room?" I quirked my left brow.

He nodded, then he stood up. Like earlier, he started coming closer. I was inching away again. When I felt my back lightly make contact with the wall, I cursed softly. He was almost there..

He raised his hand to my face. I felt his palm rub against my face.

"You got some shampoo running down your face," he said. I resisted the urge to knee him for teasing me so much in one day. Getting fed up with the teasing I slapped Heath and pulled his face down to mine, kissing the hell out of him.

I could tell he was shocked at first. But then, when he caught himself, he instantly kissed back which made me feel good. It gave me a boost of confidence. I pulled him closer to me. He didn't mind. I knew this because he pressed me harder against the wall. He took both my hands and placed them above my head, never breaking the kiss. It had become hungry and feverish a while ago. Suddenly, I felt the towel loosened around me and it dropped.

Breaking the kiss, I gasped and froze.

"Heath, do not look down at me." I ordered. He chuckled.

"Oh, C'mon. You're no fun." he teased, making no attempt to look away.

"Heath.." I warned.

"Alright, alright." he muttered and turned around. I took the opportunity and bent down to grab my towel quickly.

"Okay. You can look now." I said. He spun around with a huge grin on his face. I mean, its so huge, you could mistake it for the continent Asia.

"What?" I asked cautiously.

"You do know.. you have a mirror and like, I saw everything, right?" He asked, still grinning and my eyes shot open.

"Oh my God! And I bet you didn't even look away!" I exclaimed.

"Hell no." he retorted, smirking. I pinched him. "Ow!" he exclaimed. "What's wrong with you, woman?!"

I glared at him. "I should've slapped you instead."

"Don't get mad at me because you didn't want me to look. But, I can't help what God wants for me." he smirked. "Though I can say he definitely deserves to be thanked everyday because of what he's given me." he said, then left the room. "Hurry, I'm starved." he shouted from the hall.

✌ ✌ ✌

I pulled the bag for the umpteenth time and it finally opened. Heath being the non gentleman he is sat there and laughed at my misery instead of offering help. I shot him many death glares which he returned with cheeky grins.

I was making his and Helix's favorite, pasta. I fancied pasta as well, but Heath didn't strike me as someone who like pasta.

"You seem more of a pork person." I commented.

"Really?" he wondered. He shook his head. "Nah. I love me some pasta. You seem like a burger person." he said.

I glared at him. "Are you trying to say I'm fat?" I narrowed my eyes at him jokingly.

He rolled his eyes. "Absolutely not. If you turn sideways you'd disappear, purplehaze." he teased.

I pulled a noodle out of the bag and burst him with it. I let out a very unattractive cackle when he looked at me like I'd grown two heads. His expression was priceless. "Its not my fault I don't want to be a fat pig like you." I retorted.

"I am not a pig." he nearly gasped. I snorted. "Who's this pig now?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Heath, bite me, crouching pig."

"Where?" he winked.

"My middle finger." I retorted.

"Oh my God. Less talky more cooky." A new voice interjected. Heath and I looked by the door to see Helix standing there with his small arms across his chest.

"Sorry.." I muttered and continued doing what I had to do.

"She talks a lot, doesn't she?" I heard Heath ask. I rolled my eyes, dropping the ground beef into the frying pan.

"So do you," Helix said and I snorted. I love this kid.

Suddenly, I heard Helix laughing. I turned around and noticed Heath had Helix flung across his shoulder playing with him.

Awe, how cute!

I wasn't sure how long I was watching Helix and Heath play, but I know it was long enough for the beef to start popping and burning me. I felt Heath beside me in a flash.

"Really, Charm?" he asked, looking amused.

"Not funny."

"I didn't tell you to stare at us like a creep," he retorted.

My cheeks flushed. "Shut up." I muttered.

Heath placed his hands on my shoulder and guided me to the stools. "Take a seat." he ordered and I did. "I'll cook instead." he said and I pouted, crossing my arms. I was intrigued with the idea though.

"You know.. this look suits you." I smirked at Heath as he was cooking with an apron tied around his waist. I could hear him chuckle. Sweet, sweet sound.

"Fuck you," he said and I burst out laughing.

Author's Note ~
I took long enough. So, I hope this was long enough for all the time I took. I'm just really trying to focus on my book "My summer hook ups" first. But, vote and comment. I love you all :$ :*