Raid

• 43 •

| Nate |

I run a hand through my hair as I see Matt get dragged away as he lets off a convincing scream. The crowd seems to be so enthralled by the whole thing. Massive cheers are bring made, ear splitting cries and whistles along with the terrified shouts of people who are concerned. It's cute. I look to them all as the lights slowly turn back on, fading back into existence. The crowd all turn to me with amazed faces, shocked looks and heart eyes. I smile at them; a genuine, heartfelt smile.

I bring my mic to my face. "Well folks, did you enjoy the show?"

All at once I'm assaulted by questions and compliments. Most of it I don't catch but there are a few things that I do catch; Yes, I absolutely loved it. Who was that guy? Will you be doing that again? And so on.. I want to tell them exactly who Matt is but then he'd be bombarded with all sorts of things. I don't want that. It's bad enough that some fangirls are already starting to be mean to him simply because he's my soulmate, I don't want more people to do the same. True fans of mine would accept it and be happy for the both of us, yet.. there are those few people that hate it when things don't go their way. I drop my hand down, pressing the mic to my side slightly. Was this the right thing to do? I got him up on stage all tied to a chair, with a blindfold on and I even got the crowd riled up and ready to throw hate at him when he first came up. I look to the side. Well, it was a good introduction. And with people seeing this performance around the world- oh shit it was shown on TV I forgot. Whoops.. uhhh.. anyway. With loads of people seeing this, I can take him up onto more stages and keep the whole charade of him being my captive. People love that kind of thing, and I admit.. it was really fun to do.

I look back to the crowd, showing off my teeth in a toothy grin. "Glad you all enjoyed it! What'd you think of my night guard?"

With that the crowd turns the completely opposite way. They give me and Matt tons and tons of support. There are some of the few odd comments but I decide to just ignore those in favour of all the right comments. I smile warmly after hearing someone shout that they love him. It's not all hate, my community is amazing. I walk over to the edge of the stage to hear the comments even louder. More supportive comments get thrown my way, and I love it. People want to see more collabs with me and him, and some are even starting to ship the two of us. Hmm..

"Hey, any of you want to go show your love for my guard?"

Nods and lots of them. Few people are a bit iffy on the idea but this is a suggestion, not a command. I nod and take in all the cries of hows, yesses and all the other positive words that mean the word 'yes'. I nod to them and mutter into my mic. The crowd lower their shouts and look to me in confusion, some people speak up and ask what was that? I grin and pull my mic a bit away from my face.

"I said let's raid him, right now. Ready folks? Get out those phones because his Twitter name is MatPat at MatthewPatrick13!"

I back away from the edge of the stage as I see a bunch of people take their phones out. I'm sorry, Matt. But this is honestly going to be so great for you. A mental image quickly springs to my mind of some people abusing him for all this and it hits me hard. I grit my teeth and hold back a curse.

"But haters can go fuck themselves!" I shout, letting that curse out.

People throw their fists up and agree with me, I see some people show their phones to me, their screens show that they've followed him and are replying to his tweets with positives comments. I bring out my own phone and go onto Matt's profile. Shit. He's gotten a few thousand more followers- over ten thousand already, damn. How many did he have before? Fifty? One hundred? Welp.

"Well.. we definitely raided him, that's for sure," I chuckle as I turn my gaze to the crowd, putting my mic to my face, "nice work, everyone!"