Girls

• 10 •

| Nate |

"Wait what?" I repeat, crossing my arms.

"It's only a theory, but.. yeah."

"No way in hell, come on!"

Matthew looks down. "I'm sorry, I don't know how else to explain this, really."

I start pacing, throwing my arms up and then dropping them back down again. This can't be right, this isn't right. After all, Rylo isn't here so I'm still free. I can't be with someone who snuck into my concert following his cat's intentions! Sure, the cat could've lead him to me for this reason but no! No way, I don't believe it. I look to said boy and glare at him, he sighs at the look.

"I'll be taking my leave, now." He says to me, standing up and grabbing Skip.

"Yes, please. I'll let you off this time but you're not allowed to come back to any of my concerts, got it Matthew?" I snap, he nods his head.

"Yeah. I got it."

He turns and walks over to the door, he opens it and leaves the room. I droop my shoulders and my hard look drops to something sad. Damn it. I got too harsh, didn't I? It doesn't matter, he was probably one of those fakers anyway. Now I have to wait till I find the right person to come along with the perfect pet, and then have Rylo say that oh! They're the one for you dude! Yeah.. but since Rylo isn't here then how do I know? Easy. I don't. I take in a breath and decide to just put that whole scenario behind me, after all, he's just a guy who came in uninvited. That's all. Nodding to myself, I walk out the room and make my way back to the stage.

Seeing the crowd cheering on Amanda and Andy whilst they perform a duet together really brought me out of the sour mood I'm in, they're such a pair, those two. But all three of us are an amazing trio. It's just a shame that those two are on a lower fame scale than I am, it really is. They only really got famous over me, I brought them on a few tours, featured with them and now they've become pretty big. But, again. Not as big of names as I am. I walk over to a seat at the back of the stage and sit down, I look over the crowd and spot a few girls looking around, almost as if they're looking for someone. I almost immediately know that they aren't looking for me, because I made my presence known to the crowd by waving when I walked in. But then.. who are they looking for? Or what are they looking for?

I get shaken from my thoughts by Andy waving me over, with me obviously not realising they both finished their song. "Hey Nate, get over here!"

Snickering slightly, I get up and walk over to Andy. "Yeah, what?" I ask him, raising my mike to my face.

Amanda looks over at us as the crowd cheers and claps.

"Holiday, wanna go?" He asks, making the crowd go crazy. Amanda takes the hint and walks off stage.

Of course, I knew that Holiday is the next song that we're to sing, it's part of the plan, after all. "Man, of course!" I say into the mike, looking at the crowd, the girls who were looking around before seem to have disappeared, damn. I look back to Andy with a grin, "How about you guys?" again, I look to the crowd, "Holiday?"

The crowd goes nuts, screams, cries, shouts, squeals, etc. Everything, they were in for the Holiday. Quieting them down with a soft 'shush' into the mike, Andy signals for the music to start. The music starts moments later with cheers from the crowd. I quickly search the crowd one last time for those girls before starting to sing. I don't know why those girls intrigue me so much, maybe because I recognise them? They're the ones who sold me Rylo way back when. A few years back, actually. Man, that was so long ago. Four or so, maybe five or more. Back when I wasn't so big. Those were the days alright, but now I don't really have any worries, except for the people who try to fake being my soulmate and those.. others. Back to the other thought, though. Why're they here? I hope it doesn't have anything to do with Matthew. Damn it, I should've kept him here, get Rylo to sniff his lie out or prove it true. Okay, that's it. After this show I'm going to find him again, and this time.. I'll have Rylo by my side. Let's hope he has Skip with him.