Chapter 3: The Duke's Decision

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter too!!!!!! The third chapter and you will find out if he will agree to her proposition and if he will let her stay and be welcome in his home. You will also catch a glimpse of what happens when he does or doesn't agree!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 3: The Duke’s Decision

CHARLES'S POV.

 I look up at the door just as a lovely looking young woman walks through it. Wow, my eyes grow wide and my mouth hangs open, she's gorgeous, simply stunning. She caught my eye the minute she walked through that door, good golly, this is going to be a harder decision then I thought. I mean yeah, I'd love to have her staying here in my home, but with looks like that, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep my hands to myself for long. Although, I wouldn't do anything if she didn't want it or didn't like it, no, if that happened, I'd stop right away and lock myself in a room to protect her from me. Because, that is what I am going to promise her even if I don't let her stay here. She will at least be safe and if need be, safe from me.

I stare at her slender face and my eyes start moving down to her neck and down farther, wondering if the rest of her body is as slender as her face and when my eyes land on her waist, I just know that, yea, she is slender all over. She is standing in my office looking like a strong capable young woman, that's a little bit of a lie in her stance, seeing as the reason she's here today is that she needs my help. My eyes focus in on her face again and I notice that her eyes are a sort of hazel color; they look more green then hazel though, almost like the green of a meadow on a sunny day, but with a hint of rain or dew in the blades of grass. Like the dew in grass, her eyes sparkle, yes, her eyes are definitely like a meadow on a sunny day with dew from the night still clinging to the thin blades.

My eyes slowly pass down her nose to her soft, silky looking lips. I bet they'd be delicious to taste. I lick my own lips as I watch her lips part as she explores my office with her eyes. Her hands clinging to the skirts of her beautiful dress and I stretch my neck just enough to see a hint of the corset poking out over top of her dress hem. Oh, a lady not afraid to look good in order to get what she wants, I like it, it's very arousing. Arousing? Did I actually just say that? Jeepers that sounded lady-like, I'm no lady, I am a strong capable man. A man who will help this young, soulful woman and give her a place to lay her head at night, yeah, my chest and a place to eat her meals, yeah, on my lap in my dining room.

I stand up from my desk and notice that she's been looking at me too. I walk over to introduce myself. "Hi, Princess Emalia," I start, and I notice her breathing change when I say her name, "I'm Duke Charles."

She blinks her eyes, looking stunned by my name, "Hi, Duke Charles," she bows her head and my name sounds so enticing coming from her lips, hearing her voice saying it. I wonder what it would sound like coming out in moans when I'm pleasuring her in my bed. "How are you this fine morning?" she asks me trying to seem calm and collected, when really she has a look of desire in her eyes, yes, desire and want.

"I'm doing well this morning, and how are you doing, Emalia?" I ask, taunting her with her own name because I know she likes the way it sounds when I say it. She's not even trying to hide what it does to her.

"I.. Umm.. I.. Ah.. "she stutters, "I'm doing fine." She states coldly, collecting her words to form proper sentences.

"That is nice to hear, Emalia, seeing as you have requested my help because of a certain issue you are having with your city," I state to her.